GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The biggest Derby of the season returns...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
...and Spurs are gonna come out the victors.

I actually can't think of a better time to be playing Arsenal, off the back of two 'mares for them, and hopefully, not in full swing.

Granted, out bys aren't having the best run ever, but we're always up for this game. Our older players like King and Keane should get the younger lads gee'd up and players like Robbo are saying they can already sense the importance that this game has for the club and the fans. Always a good sign when your players are psyched up.

Edman is back, hopefully, which should firm up our defence a tad. I am also led to believe that Redknapp should be back, which is a great boost to the team.

Plus, Defoe is amazing, so we shouldn't have any problems :p

2-1 Spurs I reckon. Anyone else?

P.S. sorry if that post was rambled, I need to eat dinner and my hands are freezing, brr

P.P.S. Keller on loan to Southampton, good move
Sat 13/11/04 at 11:57
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Biggest derby???

Pffftt.

It's hardly the biggest derby in any of the terms:

Numbers of fans- both sides have tiny stadiums

Position of clubs in the table- you spurs let us down on that

Quality of game- again mainly your fault.

That all aside it's HUGE :D The reprocussions of this match on us whether we win or lose are massive. Either way it could throw us into another big run if we win well or lose poorly. Equally if we do lose then it could mean that we need another months recovery time from poor performances which would be practically the end of our winning hopes. Bearing in mind this refers to Champs League as well.

So bring it on!

* No prediction from me and they're coming out of the tunnel right now.
Sat 13/11/04 at 12:06
Regular
Was reading the other day that Spurs have spent more money on players than Arsenal since Wenger took over :O
Sat 13/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
It's a sad sad day when you want Spurs to win....

:P
Sat 13/11/04 at 12:21
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
So do you support United or Chelsea?

:^D
Sat 13/11/04 at 12:29
Regular
United. :)
Sat 13/11/04 at 12:38
Regular
Get in!
Sat 13/11/04 at 13:18
Regular
My god. Spurs need to learn to defend.
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:02
Regular
worst defending i seen in a long time.

Shocking. shouts for Ledley King to be first choice for England should stop here! Although perhaps Robinson could have saved a few of them? Went straight under him.
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Now try telling me that's not the best derby you'll see this season....

It's wasn't bleedin' King's fault, was fecking Naybet, gave it away too many times.

Defoe = genius
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:07
Regular
Our defending wasn't so brilliant either SOMEONE should of tackled Defoe for his goal, our set piece defending was awful (the Cygan effect?) and why the hell Cygan decided to tuck into Toure and watch the ball instead of Kanoute I don't know.

BUT at least we managed to score a couple today.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.