GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The biggest Derby of the season returns...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
...and Spurs are gonna come out the victors.

I actually can't think of a better time to be playing Arsenal, off the back of two 'mares for them, and hopefully, not in full swing.

Granted, out bys aren't having the best run ever, but we're always up for this game. Our older players like King and Keane should get the younger lads gee'd up and players like Robbo are saying they can already sense the importance that this game has for the club and the fans. Always a good sign when your players are psyched up.

Edman is back, hopefully, which should firm up our defence a tad. I am also led to believe that Redknapp should be back, which is a great boost to the team.

Plus, Defoe is amazing, so we shouldn't have any problems :p

2-1 Spurs I reckon. Anyone else?

P.S. sorry if that post was rambled, I need to eat dinner and my hands are freezing, brr

P.P.S. Keller on loan to Southampton, good move
Sun 14/11/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Villa v. Birmingham's usually pretty gritty too.
Sun 14/11/04 at 14:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Anonymous wrote:
> Saints V Pompey...I don't think so

As somebody who has been to a Southampton vs. Pompey match, I would definitely put it up there.
Sun 14/11/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
It was a fantastic game and even my twin brother, who's a gooner, said he almost wanted to see it end 5-5. Would've been the perfect end to a crazy game.

Loads of gifted goals. I was quite pleased to see Cygan on the pitch, but in the end it was our centre backs who were the hopeless ones. Naybet: good on ya for your goal, but please never try carrying the ball out of defense yourself again, m'kay?

I reckon local derbies probably mean more to the fans and rivalries based on being the better team mean more to the players. Local derbies surely mean far less to the players these days when there's rarely any 'local' players in any team...
Sat 13/11/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You can't say if it weren't for Naybet you'd have won though. If it weren't for him you could have lost without even scoring.
Sat 13/11/04 at 23:40
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> Now try telling me that's not the best derby you'll see this
> season....
>
> It's wasn't bleedin' King's fault, was fecking Naybet, gave it away
> too many times.

Both were sh!te to be honest. King tried playin Henry offside and got it totally wrong. Reyes should have scored when King totally missed his clearence, and King walking into the ball while in Robinsons hands led to another goal.
Sat 13/11/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Anonymous wrote:
>
> Saints V Pompey...I don't think so
>
> Man Utd V City
> Liverpool V Man Utd
> Arsenal V Chelsea

Who said derbies have to be the biggest teams?

I'd say Saints vs. Pompey is probably the biggest, as far as hard-fought football is concerned.

Also, think of the less obvious ones. Norwich vs. Ipswich is one hell of a derby, as is the Newcastle vs. Sunderland one.

Oh, and also, think abroad!! Milan? Barca vs. Real? Munich? These are easily the biggest, the Munich one in particular is huge.
Sat 13/11/04 at 20:24
Regular
oops can't believe i missed everton liverpool!
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Derby's are all about the tradition, and no game has a greater tradition than Spurs Arsenal. The two clubs hate eachother, you can ask any fan of either side. Trust me, if you asked an Arsenal fan whether they would rathe win the trophy at OT or WHL, it would be WHL every time.
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Ashley wrote:
> er in order:
>
> Man utd vs City
> Saints versus Pompey
> Chelsea vs Arsenal
>
> those are the biggest derby.
>
> The first two for the history. Saints vs pompey is the most
> aggressive and hardest fought. Chelsea arsenal is the match of the
> two best quality teams

Saints V Pompey...I don't think so

Man Utd V City
Liverpool V Man Utd
Arsenal V Chelsea
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
something tells me caveat is Azul, back again

nothing better to do Azul? Can't face the fact you've been banned?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.