GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 19:07
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
ok give me some good reasons why i should get a gamecube???
I love my xbox but at the same time i feel that another console would be good. I had a PS2 and think its the most overratted console ever made.
So please give me some reasons to get one...oh but i hate Zelda so dont waste your time there.
Wed 29/12/04 at 16:51
Regular
> Dringo wrote:
> I'm an assface in a strange twisted world where assface isn't used to describe Whitestripes.

:D
Wed 29/12/04 at 16:56
Regular
But we aren't in a strange and twisted world, so everything I've said stands.
Wed 29/12/04 at 17:03
Regular
You didn't say it, you said I said it and I changed it.

Therefore everything you said does stand but that's okay because you didn't say it.

:P

If Ubi-soft made Pikmin 2 I'd think to myself "This is just like a Nintendo game"...

RARE make very "NINTENDO" games...
Wed 29/12/04 at 18:19
Regular
The main similarity I notice between Nintendo produced games is the use of the GameCube's version of Midi music in all the games...

However, I do know what Dringo means. Nintendo games, even the poor ones, have a certain substance that most developers don't seem to be able to manage.
Wed 29/12/04 at 18:28
Regular
Perhaps it's the attention to detail? The innocent charm? However, these qualities aren't exclusive to Nintendo.

I have an idea of what you're saying but I can't quite place it.
Wed 29/12/04 at 18:32
Regular
I'm incredibly biased when it comes to Nintendo - though I wont buy a game just because it has the logo on it. Donkey Kong King of Swing for example...might turn out good, but E3 just put me off.

I just find a sense of warmth in Nintendo games that I don't in most others.
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:16
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
is mario kart any good??been seeing this in a lot of console bundles
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:19
Regular
It isn't the best of the Mario Kart games but is still pretty good.
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Edgy wrote:
> I'm incredibly biased when it comes to Nintendo - though I wont buy a
> game just because it has the logo on it. Donkey Kong King of Swing
> for example...might turn out good, but E3 just put me off.
>
> I just find a sense of warmth in Nintendo games that I don't in most
> others.

I'd say most of Nintendo titles are like that. But then you have some which aren't so you can't generalise. Wario World for example.
Wed 29/12/04 at 22:49
Regular
Wario World wasn't made by Nintendo.

Edgy wrote:
> It is the best Mario Kart games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.