GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 19:07
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
ok give me some good reasons why i should get a gamecube???
I love my xbox but at the same time i feel that another console would be good. I had a PS2 and think its the most overratted console ever made.
So please give me some reasons to get one...oh but i hate Zelda so dont waste your time there.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:05
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> What Pokemon was named after Shigsy?

It was a Character, he was renamed Gary in the west.
Fri 31/12/04 at 04:13
Regular
What Pokemon was named after Shigsy?
Fri 31/12/04 at 01:07
Regular
No I'm not!!!!

Pokemon was a massive Nintendo project, funded and run by people at Nintendo. A project Miyamoto constantly discussed.

Wario World was a bizarre beat 'em up by the capable developer of treasure. Other than the graphics I didn't sense much of a Nintendo influence at all.
Fri 31/12/04 at 01:00
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Heh, kinda clutching at straws. Comb the Wario World credits and get back to me :)
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:50
Regular
Except TPHI I bet a lot of money Miyamoto wasn't nearly as hands on with Wario World as he was with Pokemon. One of the characters was named after him and he was credited in the credits 3 times.
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Treasure made Wario World, so it wouldn't feel like a Nintendo game.
> I'd imagine Nintendo didn't have much imput into it other than the
> Wario Ware extras. It didn't feel like it.

As GameFreak isn't a proper second-party either, surely that would mean it wouldn't feel as Nintendo-like as a first party game, the same as with Wario World. Yet it does.
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:13
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Dringo, changing one's words when supposedly quoting does not change
> what I actually said. Especially when, as you have argued a long
> while before, each post is supposed to be self opinion.

I was just playing. I think it is the best Mario Kart game so far. But hey that's just my opinion.
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:24
Regular
He wrote:

It is the best Mario Kart games.

Which, according to the English language, doesn't make sense.
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:21
Regular
Dringo, changing one's words when supposedly quoting does not change what I actually said. Especially when, as you have argued a long while before, each post is supposed to be self opinion.

Therefore I stand by my point. It isn't the best Mario Kart game. Not saying it isn't a great game. Just not the best of the series.
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:19
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
nah they were all out of metroid prime..but most gamecube games cost as little as £4.99!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.