GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 19:07
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
ok give me some good reasons why i should get a gamecube???
I love my xbox but at the same time i feel that another console would be good. I had a PS2 and think its the most overratted console ever made.
So please give me some reasons to get one...oh but i hate Zelda so dont waste your time there.
Mon 03/01/05 at 13:18
Regular
um wheres the cheapest place to buy gamecube games online???
Sun 02/01/05 at 11:18
Regular
well i would just like to say im liking the gamecube very much!
next 2 weeks will be spent getting a load of games..got a little list already ;)
Fri 31/12/04 at 20:07
Regular
"kill my enemys"
its good
Fri 31/12/04 at 19:40
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i used to love pokemon a couple of years ago.i used to collect the cards and play the games on my gameboy advance.then it got boring.

i listened to all this talk about pokemon and do you lot actually like it?
i was reading and decided i might play my older game of pokemon which is pokemon silver on my gba sp.

it got me addicted and i have was playing it for ages and then i thought none of my friends like so i cant trade with them?

so after that i decided not to play the game no more as no-one else plays it so why should i?i was gonna get the pokemon fire red the newer one but is there anyone who plays pokemon on the gba nemore who is in my age zone?

im 14 so does anyone between the age of 13 and 15 play pokemon on there gba nemore.pls reply thanks.
Fri 31/12/04 at 17:10
Regular
Wow, and he does!

Lets gather round and discuss it until it loses it's releva...too late.

:P
Fri 31/12/04 at 15:50
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Crumble wrote:
> He wrote:
>
> It is the best Mario Kart games.
>
> Which, according to the English language, doesn't make sense.

this guys got a point!
Fri 31/12/04 at 15:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Dringo wrote:
> Eh??? Gary was the name of Ash's arch rival.

I called my rival assface
Fri 31/12/04 at 15:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Wario World was a bizarre beat 'em up by the capable developer of
> treasure. Other than the graphics I didn't sense much of a Nintendo
> influence at all.

The minigames?

Heh, I do like the fact though that Shigsy gets to be named the guy that you are made to hate and love to beat the pulp out of :P

I'd have had old Prof. Oak called Professor Shigsy as a testament to his uber wiseness but there we go. :D
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:23
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Wonderful. Gary. Where was he?

Eh??? Gary was the name of Ash's arch rival.

Ash was called Satoshi (or something) in Japan, the creator of the game, Whilst Gary was called Shigeru.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Wonderful. Gary. Where was he?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.