GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the sickest movie you've ever seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 23:20
Regular
What is the sickest movie you've ever seen?

To start you off, Hannible and Silence of the Lambs were quite disturbing...

And what about Itchi The Killer?
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Care Bears Movie
Sat 06/11/04 at 10:40
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Ted Bundey.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Bow to me!"
The Candyman disturbed me for some reason. I dont know why really, I dont remember it...
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:49
Regular
Heh, his spelling of it sounds like an episode of itchy and scratchy!
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:41
Regular
Ichi The Killer, you mean.

Irreversible was quite disturbing. Watching a man walk around a club for about 15 minutes as the nausea-inducing camera spins around and a low-frequency noise makes your ears bleed isn't too nice. If that doesn't bake your noodle, the several men "servicing the boiler" at the climax of the scene (no pun intended), should do it, not to mention a man getting his head bashed in 20-something times with a fire extinguisher, in graphic detail.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:20
Regular
What is the sickest movie you've ever seen?

To start you off, Hannible and Silence of the Lambs were quite disturbing...

And what about Itchi The Killer?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.