GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Living with women"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
In my third yr at uni, and decided to move in with 3 girls for a change. OH what a BIG mistake i made. Ok I get on with everyone great, but they all moan moan moan about everything.

Heres a few moans...

-Stop leaving the toilet seat up (yeah like i moan about it being down???)
-Im cold
-Im hot
-Im hungry
-Im depressed
-Im on my period (Excuses, excuses)
-You eat all the food (they dont even notice their boyfriends eating the food)
-Ive got no money (spent it all on clothes, niave retard)
-Ive got SOOOO much work to do (and they r too thick to do it themselves)
-I cant do it
-It hurts
-I cant stand him/her (they b***h constantly about minute details like someone nicking a pen)
-You do it (i sometimes question whether or not women can actually DO anything)
-God my rooms such a mess (and its been like it for weeks so why bother mentioning it)
-How do you work this?
-You use all the toilet roll

Why do girls moan about mundane things, when the most likely answer is that they do it themselves (cos it annoys them about themselves therefore point their own problems out in others)

Now I dont know whether or not its just the girls Im living with that are like this, but it does my head in. One of the girls cant do anything herself, such as cook, clean or do her own work. The other is always broke and wonders why (erm shopping maybe???) and the last one is just a hypocrite. I thought they would be cleaner and cook more, but oh no, they do nothing!!! Wheres all the nice girls gone? is this the new generation of lazy git women? Im not being sexist (because thats the inevitable excuse Ill get), its just that I know 6 year olds who do more around the house than them. Most guys I know do more than them.

And whats worse, they all seem to transfer all their problems to me, which in most cases i tell em to f off.

Wish I were living with guys again, at least you can take the p and not take it seriously. And I can eat whatever, whenever.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:49
Regular
""
Sound advice which I decided not to take.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:46
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I was giving you sound advice.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:45
Regular
""
I finally achieved it... I annoyed someone by just using a variation of a single sentence....

Ok, who loves yer baby.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:42
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Shut the feck up.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:40
Regular
""
Gavirolax wrote:
> You'd also be pug ugly FFF.

If by pug ugly you mean pug ugly.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:36
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
You'd also be pug ugly FFF.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:35
"period drama"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Do lads hate their best friends? No. Do lads count sitting around
> talking about people behind their backs as a hobby? No. Do lads think
> up new ways to play mind games with the opposite sex? No.

Indeed.
One of the few things that totally rules when you're a guy.

You could have a massive punch-up with your best mate and everything'll be pretty much back to normal the next morning. It's just one of those things.

As far as friends fo, I'd hate to be a girl - constant b!tching, even (or so it seems) about your so-called best friend. Falling in and out of friendships so often you can't even keep track of who you're not speaking to anymore.

Plus your friends expect more than a card with a tenner in it for their birthdays - and you also have to buy christmas presents for everyone including people you only talk to once every 2 weeks.
I mean, Christmas presents - what's up with that.
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:56
Regular
""
Gavirolax wrote:
> Sarcasm enabled wrote:
> If by greatest you mean worst!
>
> SICKO

If by SICKO you mean an mental weirdo!
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:53
Regular
""
h11pipi wrote:
> Sarcasm enabled wrote:
> I don't care what you say, for most men It's not a case of pointing
> and firing....... everyone should understand this, it's a fine art.
>
> It's not hard.
>
> Lift the seat, leak, wipe the splashes.
>
> Plus you've just got crap aim then, or a tiny willy that you can't
> aim properly with.

I'm fine.... My Dad's the one who splashes. I've just had to live with years of my Mum telling him off, It's kinda rubbed off on me.... the point of view... not the urine.
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Sarcasm enabled wrote:
> I don't care what you say, for most men It's not a case of pointing
> and firing....... everyone should understand this, it's a fine art.

It's not hard.

Lift the seat, leak, wipe the splashes.

Plus you've just got crap aim then, or a tiny willy that you can't aim properly with.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.