GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Living with women"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
In my third yr at uni, and decided to move in with 3 girls for a change. OH what a BIG mistake i made. Ok I get on with everyone great, but they all moan moan moan about everything.

Heres a few moans...

-Stop leaving the toilet seat up (yeah like i moan about it being down???)
-Im cold
-Im hot
-Im hungry
-Im depressed
-Im on my period (Excuses, excuses)
-You eat all the food (they dont even notice their boyfriends eating the food)
-Ive got no money (spent it all on clothes, niave retard)
-Ive got SOOOO much work to do (and they r too thick to do it themselves)
-I cant do it
-It hurts
-I cant stand him/her (they b***h constantly about minute details like someone nicking a pen)
-You do it (i sometimes question whether or not women can actually DO anything)
-God my rooms such a mess (and its been like it for weeks so why bother mentioning it)
-How do you work this?
-You use all the toilet roll

Why do girls moan about mundane things, when the most likely answer is that they do it themselves (cos it annoys them about themselves therefore point their own problems out in others)

Now I dont know whether or not its just the girls Im living with that are like this, but it does my head in. One of the girls cant do anything herself, such as cook, clean or do her own work. The other is always broke and wonders why (erm shopping maybe???) and the last one is just a hypocrite. I thought they would be cleaner and cook more, but oh no, they do nothing!!! Wheres all the nice girls gone? is this the new generation of lazy git women? Im not being sexist (because thats the inevitable excuse Ill get), its just that I know 6 year olds who do more around the house than them. Most guys I know do more than them.

And whats worse, they all seem to transfer all their problems to me, which in most cases i tell em to f off.

Wish I were living with guys again, at least you can take the p and not take it seriously. And I can eat whatever, whenever.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> It's on your tab.
> But be warned:
>
> I got a cigar-cutter implanted into my rectum.
> Any withstanding payments will be deducted from your penis.

That's both absoloutely revolting and also absoloutely hilarious.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Next time one of them has a dump walk in the living room and go

" Woooow, who left that monster in the toilet? "
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:24
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ms NY wrote:
> Bless. So understandable. I can't stand being with those kinds of
> girls for more than half an hour. As soon as the bitching starts, I'm
> out. So, so unnecessary.
>
> I think I might be male. Need a talk with the parents.

Im glad theres some girls out there who realise this too!
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
h11pipi wrote:
> You try living in a house with 6 other guys, you'll soon see how good
> you got it!
>
> Basic hygiene seems to be a massive problem for some people, like
> lifting up the toilet seat when you're going for a wee-wee*
> and then wiping up when you're too crap to aim properly.
>
> *I got carried away, plus I swear too much. I've changed it now.

Ive lived with 5 guys before, and its no-where near as stressful as livin with 3 girls. Id rather not worry about weeing on the seat than havin to think about how to clean it up.

I just find it really funny when girls try to portray themselves as "intelligent" when they are infact completely confused in the head and dont know what they r goin on about. Also Ive noticed they r all completely paranoid about everything, i mean at least with guys u dont give a crap about anything. I could call my mate a di ck head, and hed just laugh, whereas a woman would "pretend" to laugh then cry about it when they go to bed.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
dont u just hate it when some girls moan about havin a dump or farting. I mean u have to go and its gonna inevitably smell, so get over it! I mean its not like theirs comes out smelling like roses is it? It s just human.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Bless. So understandable. I can't stand being with those kinds of girls for more than half an hour. As soon as the bitching starts, I'm out. So, so unnecessary.

I think I might be male. Need a talk with the parents.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:19
Regular
""
Why... just tell me why?
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:15
"period drama"
I know it's hard to recognise faces in dark alleyways, but he does have a good reason for hating you.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:11
Regular
""
yarr wrote:
> About time.

What was that for?

What have I ever done to you?
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:07
"period drama"
I can shut anyone up.
They don't even have to be kneeling down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.