GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hahaha mutu contract terminated!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 11:20
Regular
I have to admit this is a good move from the chelsea. I still rate him as a player, but as money isn't really a real issue this was a great move. He would only have caused unrest, probably never have played for us again and we probably would only have generated about 5 or 6 mill from his sale with the huge negative press around him and the ban.

However we would have built more negative publicity than the transfer fee was worth so it was pretty sharp thinking. also it means i can get excited about his replacement.

Ronaldo please.
Thu 04/11/04 at 16:51
Regular
7 months! he can't complian about that, pretty fair if you ask me. thought the fine was a bit lame though!
Thu 04/11/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So the guy who actually fails a drugs test gets a lesser sentence then a guy who just missed one?

Good old FA, the bunch of idiotic morons
Thu 04/11/04 at 17:20
Regular
This is a funny one.

The thing is, because of Rio not actually being tested, becuase he "forgot", you have to assume the worst.

But for Mutu, the drugs he took were recreational rather than performance enhancing.

Hmm.
Thu 04/11/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yarr wrote:
> The thing is, because of Rio not actually being tested, becuase he
> "forgot", you have to assume the worst.

Yes because the fact after remembering his dumb mistake he offered to race back to the ground to take the test obviously shows the actions of a desperate druggie trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the FA
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
lalakersrule wrote:
> So the guy who actually fails a drugs test gets a lesser sentence then
> a guy who just missed one?
>
> Good old FA, the bunch of idiotic morons

I think the logic behind that was that Rio was theoretically trying toi hide that he was dopped up to the eyes with a mixture of social and performance enhancing drugs.

Not my view. Just the only reason Mutu gets less than Rio.
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:08
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ha. Ignore that.
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:41
Regular
Ha, you sure you aint on drugs? :D
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:47
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Wrong way around actually. Clearly I should be put on something.

:)
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Notable"
I hope Mutu eats radioactive poison and grows to a large size and eats all the Chelsea fans.
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:21
Regular
What?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.