GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hahaha mutu contract terminated!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 11:20
Regular
I have to admit this is a good move from the chelsea. I still rate him as a player, but as money isn't really a real issue this was a great move. He would only have caused unrest, probably never have played for us again and we probably would only have generated about 5 or 6 mill from his sale with the huge negative press around him and the ban.

However we would have built more negative publicity than the transfer fee was worth so it was pretty sharp thinking. also it means i can get excited about his replacement.

Ronaldo please.
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:31
"I love yo... lamp."
I didn't like him. Simply because my sister fancied him. My mother fancies Mourinho. And I'm an Arsenal fan. So really, my Chelsea hatred is perfectly rational.
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:46
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
moron-ho is a tw@t. an arrogant tw@t. i hate him. wunker.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:28
Regular
Azul Five-O wrote:
> I don't know why there's a "hahaha" in the title to be
> honest.
> It's always a real shame to see a young talented player with one hell
> of a future in the beautiful game ahead of him having everything
> taken away from him.
>

hahahaha was justified, we gave him everything, and he was the idiot, he never thought chelsea would sack him and they had the balls to write of a large amount of cash. and he was banking on the fact that we'd never sack him. Its funny that the game he played caught him out.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
£15.8 million down the drain and I hear this morning that Mr Kenyon wants to sue Mutu to try an reclaim some of the transfer fee they paid for him, bit of egg on your face at the moment Peter?
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:25
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
good for chelsea! why should players be allowed to get away with this sort of thing??neither arsenal or man utd would have the balls to do something like this!
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:31
Regular
thebestbit wrote:
> good for chelsea! why should players be allowed to get away with this
> sort of thing??neither arsenal or man utd would have the balls to do
> something like this!

or the cash
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So let me get this straight, Chelsea will throw millions at this to regain millions?
Mon 01/11/04 at 13:21
Regular
nah i reckon they'll leave him be, there is no points generating advese publicity when its not neccesary.
Mon 01/11/04 at 13:43
Regular
He earned enough in his weeks at Chelsea to allow him to not have to work for several years. I'd be happy if I was him.
Mon 01/11/04 at 16:22
Regular
Aye, just over 4 Million in wages, and there must have been a hefty signing on fee.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.