GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hahaha mutu contract terminated!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 11:20
Regular
I have to admit this is a good move from the chelsea. I still rate him as a player, but as money isn't really a real issue this was a great move. He would only have caused unrest, probably never have played for us again and we probably would only have generated about 5 or 6 mill from his sale with the huge negative press around him and the ban.

However we would have built more negative publicity than the transfer fee was worth so it was pretty sharp thinking. also it means i can get excited about his replacement.

Ronaldo please.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:42
Regular
"no nonsense"
Azul Five-O wrote:
> I don't know why there's a "hahaha" in the title to be
> honest.
> It's always a real shame to see a young talented player with one hell
> of a future in the beautiful game ahead of him having everything
> taken away from him.
>
> So really, you confuse me. No football fan should find it funny when
> a talent which has the ability to amaze us in the game is no longer
> able to provide us with such a pleasure.

its not funny but he is meant to be a 'professional' footballer he shouldn't have done drugs in the first place, if i was given the chance to become a pro footballer im sure drugs wouldn't even be thought about, and i think every football fan will agree with that.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:44
Regular
with no first team football to look forward to after being frozen out of the first team, he's gonna ger bored and frustated. You cant really blame him for living the high life, especially on those crazy wages.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
And so would have had he been in your position.

You don't know what you will do until you're in the position of being young, earing lots of money and having women offering you all sorts of things.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh, I still think he's a numpty though. I think anyone that gets involved in those kinds of drugs is a numpty. I just don't think his downfall is funny.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:50
Regular
"es argh"
Wenger wants Mutu?

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=234997[/URL]
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:12
Regular
"es argh"
Clazon perhaps?
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Every now and then Wenger puts something in the media right out of left field. I think this is one of them where the journalists think that they have to link a name with the Mutu story so ask everyone for their view.
Sun 31/10/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
seeing as the guy should be banned for about 15 months, i don\'t see why Wenger would sign him
Sun 31/10/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
"Now my career is in ruins. I might as well walk away from football. What is there left for me?"

Well who's fault is that then you stupid druggy!
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:26
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
wenger has once again been on the wacky baccy. possibly with mutu.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.