GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AoE III"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Age of Empires 3'.
Sun 02/01/05 at 10:15
Regular
"\\"
OMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGMO!!!"!

[URL]http://brenthuisman.spymac.net/aoe3.zip[/URL]

Scans from PC Gamer (Februrary) on AoE III.

Yay!

Looks very nice. Hopefully it'll be better than AoM too.
Sun 02/01/05 at 10:15
Regular
"\\"
OMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGMO!!!"!

[URL]http://brenthuisman.spymac.net/aoe3.zip[/URL]

Scans from PC Gamer (Februrary) on AoE III.

Yay!

Looks very nice. Hopefully it'll be better than AoM too.
Sun 02/01/05 at 12:03
Regular
Wooooooooo! It's finally coming! YES! Ah great news tbh, I hope it doesn't dissapoint. So will that issue of PC Gamer be out in February?
Sun 02/01/05 at 12:43
Regular
"\\"
Guess so.

I haven't been excited for a game for ages :D
Sun 02/01/05 at 12:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Was it Der Nazi who has had AoE III on preorder since the beginning of last year?

Sounds great.
Sun 02/01/05 at 13:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'll get this, seeing as I have all of them. It had better be good.

Then I can kick Azul online again. I think we're currently at 1-1 in single matches. And then that one time munn was there as well. It was rubbish though as he kept moaning about the large amount of resources.

Also, Fireworks? Meh. I had a trial version a few months ago, and so I can't view. Mlubs.
Sun 02/01/05 at 13:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
WOW!

I too have had the whole series and thought it was at its pinnacle with Age of Kings, but then Mythology and Titans came out and ruined it.

Age of Kings was sweeeet. Had me waste more time than any one CM in my life. Although personal I don't think it was wasted.
;)

It's gonna drain my computer soooo badly, lag so much and probably won't work in the first place. Thank god I got some RAM for Christmas. That will atleast help...
Sun 02/01/05 at 13:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, Mythology was so bad compared to the Age of Kings and the Conquerors expansion.

Empire Earth was ok. Better than Mythology, but not as good as the AOE games. Different developers, though, so it shouldn't really count anyway.
Sun 02/01/05 at 14:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
the_aoe_slaught
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:08
Regular
"\\"
Yes?
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:41
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> I too have had the whole series and thought it was at its pinnacle
> with Age of Kings, but then Mythology and Titans came out and ruined
> it.

Yep, I've also got the whole series too :D And mythology was awful...I didn't even bother to finish it.

> Age of Kings was sweeeet. Had me waste more time than any one CM in
> my life. Although personal I don't think it was wasted.
> ;)

Age of Kings and Conquerors are still installed on my PC as I go back for a game every now and then :) I too spent many hours...sometimes even a whole day playing that game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.