GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BUSH FOR PRESIDENT 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/10/04 at 21:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
VOTE BUSH 2004
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I love you matt.
Mon 01/11/04 at 12:41
Regular
Bush makes a better President than Kerry would.
THe only reason that Bush has made mistakes and Kerry not is possibly because Kerry has never been the president.

Just possibly.

More imports coming from overseas is easily possible.

For example, English people may import Whiskey from Scotland, it's not overseas.
Just like Americans import burritos from Mexico.

And humans and fish coexisting peacfully is possible too.
All those fish killed by boats when the fish are too near the surface (manitees are a prime example) are les skilled now thanks to Bush.

BUSH FOR PRESIDENT!!

(If he was such a crappy president, why did he win last time?)
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:44
"The Will of D."
Sarcasm enabled wrote:
> The weapons of mass destruction thing, his incompetence, his
> stupidity, his ignorance, his alliances, his interest from
> terrorists, his other politically minded family memebers, his vocal
> slips..... I could go on.

Also he cost England their only chance at getting a few points in the 2003 eurovision because we were the only ones chicken enough to help them blow up Iraq, or was it just that Gemini sucked.
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
Sarcasm enabled wrote:
> Don't misunderestimate me..... George Bush is the man for a second
> term as American President...... (cheese). Remember while he's been
> in office more and more of their imports are coming from
> overseas..... and humans and fish are coexisting more peacefully.

I've got that poster too. I look at it every night before I go to bed, just to remind myself that there are people in the world who are a lot stupider than I am.
Sun 31/10/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I cant vote anyway, so i dont care.
Sun 31/10/04 at 22:49
Regular
If i had to pick between the two i would go with Kerry just because Bush has made quite a few mistakes but Kerry will probably do the same. Perhaps america should come under English rule again..... but then it would be run by Blair which would make things worse, bad idea.
Sun 31/10/04 at 14:43
Regular
""
The weapons of mass destruction thing, his incompetence, his stupidity, his ignorance, his alliances, his interest from terrorists, his other politically minded family memebers, his vocal slips..... I could go on.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
You mean him cocking everything up?
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Ok, but there is one thing that will affect his chances, and that's the whole Weapons of Mass Destruction thing.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:34
Regular
""
I say communism rules.... it's only fault.... Tyrannies tend to be spawned from it's idealistic political environment.

Apparently we live in a democracy... and forgive me for asking... but doesn't that mean that everyone has a say in how the country is run?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.