GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BUSH FOR PRESIDENT 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/10/04 at 21:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
VOTE BUSH 2004
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Listnin to Eminems new album he's got a few Anti bush songs, so I guess he's a Kerry fan.

I personaly couldn't care less, everyones corrupt in there own small way...
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:05
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
HAHA
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:03
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Vote Bush.

Actually vote Nader.

When I'm 18, I'll run as a green party candidate for my constituency. Will I get voted in? I'd like to hope not.
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:03
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
The wierd thing about politicians in general is that it's more about winning than making a difference.
Wed 03/11/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
seriously i hope Kerry gets in. The wierd thing is with american politicians is that..they are more bothered about terrorism than education and health care..
Wed 03/11/04 at 12:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It'll get worse.

If there's another major terrorist attack on US soil (I hope not, obviously), the Repbulicans will be in for ever....... even though Bush is 'protecting' the people.
Wed 03/11/04 at 11:21
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Watched Farenheit 9-11 yesterday. Don't really like Bush any more... oh well, too late now. Lets hope he'll improve over his next term...
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got me thinking actually whether i could have voted in the election or not? My dad's American so surely that automatically gives me US citizenship?

Man if it turns the election is a dead heat i'm going to be annoyed :-D
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heluni wrote:
> Is there anyone out there who would be pleased if Bush won... and if
> not, who the hell is voting for him!?!

I wouldn't be pleased if either him or Kerry won, however better the devil you know and all that. I still want Nader to win but my hopes are slipping :-D

Come on Arnie, get your election promises ready for 2008, something like free tickets to everyone for the premiere of Terminator 4 will do :-D
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
i'munn wrote:

> (If he was such a crappy president, why did he win last time?)

He didn't 'win' it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.