GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BUSH FOR PRESIDENT 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/10/04 at 21:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
VOTE BUSH 2004
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
PsYİHo FoX 19 wrote:
> and they won't change it for old
> times sake, for crying out loud your voting sytem is a joke compared
> to the rest of the world's voting systems.

Whereas the European system of not even electing the people who make up all these daft rulings is so much better?

At least the Americans put on a show as if they're electing their leader instead of the truth which is one of them sneaking their way in through the back door after dodgy election results. :-D
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:21
Regular
""
yup and it's full of faults!
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:13
"Was the man of marz"
mattributé wrote:
> VOTE BUSH 2004

Is that an updated model?
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:59
Regular
Anonymous wrote:
> ARNIE SCWARTZENEGGAR or however you spell it FOR PRESIDENT
>
> *WAVES NONE KERRY FLAG*

Apparently to be the president you have to be American (not just a citizen)
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:58
Regular
""
Don't misunderestimate me..... George Bush is the man for a second term as American President...... (cheese). Remember while he's been in office more and more of their imports are coming from overseas..... and humans and fish are coexisting more peacefully.

George Bush for President......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:45
Regular
And it might have something to do with the fact that America's population is 4 times larger than ours, and geographically, the area of land is 40 times larger.

Nah, don't be stupid.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:38
"The Will of D."
I laugh at the american Electorial voting system, they are still basically living back in the 19th century as our voting sytem can collect all of our countries votes in one night using computer adding machines, whereas they take up to 6 months to collect all the votes BY HAND from each state! The only reason they won't change is because it's in their god damn constituion and they won't change it for old times sake, for crying out loud your voting sytem is a joke compared to the rest of the world's voting systems.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:29
Regular
I laugh. Toshiba are so obviously superior.
Sat 30/10/04 at 16:18
Regular
"??????"
Indeed.
Sat 30/10/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If I was American and of voting age (I'm a good way off, not being 18 until November 2006) I would vote for Kerry. Just look at what George Bush has done- let an economy stagnate whilst not tracking down the grabastic amphibian faecal matter-injesting lunatic knob-jockey who started this climate of fear with a moronic act of mass-murder.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.