GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mobile Phone problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/10/04 at 11:53
Regular
I'm having a problem with my phone. My network is Virgin Mobile. Well, on my phone (the T610) it should say the network I am on on the wallpaper page, but it's just blank. There is no network coverage, so I can't make a call. Also, when I go to GSM networks and search the one I want, the one I use (T-Mobile UK) isn't there, and it's automatticly (bad spelling) on 02 UK. When I try to change it to another one it just goes back to 02. I have no credit on my phone at this time. also, I joined up to that 02 text thingy, do you think that might be the problem? When I go onto WAp it says GPRS has failed.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:37
"Was the man of marz"
I still bet its something wrong with the settings that can be fixed (via manual or something). Just checking, you havn't at anytime placed an O2 sim in their? My friend blocked his phone (some how) by doing that
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:40
"Was the man of marz"
HHAT wrote:
> No, because he doesn't know the problem is

My sisters on Virgin and had the same problem and I sorted it via the handset. But as HHAT seems to be the expert, why don't you sort it?
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:40
Regular
How did you sort it out?
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
When did I claim I was an expert on this?
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:47
"Was the man of marz"
HHAT wrote:
> When did I claim I was an expert on this?

Well by the sound of your posts, you seem very confident of yourself.

Herr Dark Wolf
I sorted it out by playing around with the settings to get Virgin (T-mobile) selected as the default network provider. I think it also involved automatic and manual scanning settings but it was a long time ago and it probably wouldn't help you as my sister had a motorola
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
Marzman wrote:
> Well by the sound of your posts, you seem very confident of
> yourself.

And where's the link between that and me being an expert.

You know, I'm starting to like your stupidity.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:52
Regular
The problem is that the Default Network (T-Mobile) has dissapeared from the list.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:56
"Was the man of marz"
Yes I am stupid

*yawn*
Now stop it!
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:58
"Was the man of marz"
      Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> The problem is that the Default Network (T-Mobile) has dissapeared
> from the list

Can you rescan or research for networks. Hopefully it should find it
Thu 28/10/04 at 14:00
Regular
I'm searching at the moment, but I have it on manuel search, but it just does the same thing as the auto. It's been doing it for a while.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.