GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Another day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/10/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Die another Day is on Itv tonight. If i watch it, i can say i have seen all bond films at least 3times. i'm really really really cool
Thu 28/10/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
cipro wrote:
> The scene involving Bond
> surfing on a giant wave after some laser cannon in space causes some
> ice to fall into the water he’s on, is perhaps the stupidest moment
> in movie history.

Nahhh, the shot just beforehand where the obviously miniture ice sled goes over the side is for me. Ijust couldn't believe that they didn't realise the entire audience would laugh at it. I'd probably be able to recreate it with a hot wheels car, a sheet of white cardboard and some thread.......

[Edit] I didn't watch it yesterday, but say it at the cinema when it was first released.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:37
Regular
Anonymous wrote:

> Oh for future reference see Monster's Ball, most boring film on earth
> but 5-7 mins of Halle Berry getting a good seeing to by Billy Bob

Looked more like Halle Berry giving Billy bob a good seeing too, that girl could ride for America.

Definetly the one highlight of what is otherwise one of the most depressing films I've ever seen. I swear I could count the amount of times people smile in that film on one finger.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:45
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I thought this one was decidedly more 'Bond' than previous efforts (which were more like John Woo movies). This one at least had some of the slow paced bond-is-a-jetsetter type scenes that were missing from TWISNE.

But that scene with the paragliding was ridiculous, as was the invisible car.
Thu 28/10/04 at 14:16
Regular
No way.

The direction was completely different to previous efforts. It lost all the classic Bond feeling.
Thu 28/10/04 at 15:24
Regular
The entire cliffhanger scene should have been re-written or just cut. That was terrible.

But the film was alright in many senses, it started alright... the plane scene was watchable and that little Moneypenny/Q scene was fantastic.
Thu 28/10/04 at 15:37
Regular
It was alright, just a few ridiculous parts let it down. The invisible car was just crap.
Thu 28/10/04 at 15:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It had much Bond goodness, marred by some inexplicable crap.
Thu 28/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The car isn't that far fetched - I saw this on the news about 6 months ago: [URL]http://projects.star.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/projects/MEDIA/xv/images/oc-wired.mpg[/URL]
Thu 28/10/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Dringo wrote:
> The entire cliffhanger scene should have been re-written or just cut.
> That was terrible.
>
> But the film was alright in many senses, it started alright... the
> plane scene was watchable and that little Moneypenny/Q scene was
> fantastic.

Yeah the end was the best bit
Thu 28/10/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Timmargh wrote:
> The car isn't that far fetched - I saw this on the news about 6
> months ago:
> [URL]http://projects.star.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/projects/MEDIA/xv/images/oc-wired.mpg[/URL]

I wish I were that man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.