GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Another day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/10/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Die another Day is on Itv tonight. If i watch it, i can say i have seen all bond films at least 3times. i'm really really really cool
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
I'm not suprised vampyr likes it..
Wed 27/10/04 at 20:35
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
> I've seen all the Bond films at least once, and this one is by far one
> of the worst.

No way...

Tomorrow Never Dies and OHMSS are by far the worst.
Wed 27/10/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Goldeneye is by far the best Pierce Brosnan one, The World Is Not Enough, I thought was pretty good. But watching Die Another Day makes me want to stab myself, esp the whole plane sequence at the end and the helicopter scene. Was worth seeing just to see Halle Berry getting banged

Oh for future reference see Monster's Ball, most boring film on earth but 5-7 mins of Halle Berry getting a good seeing to by Billy Bob
Wed 27/10/04 at 22:23
Regular
"8==="
Pro Evo wrote:
> I've seen all the Bond films at least once, and this one is by far one
> of the worst.
Wed 27/10/04 at 22:25
Regular
"8==="
Monster's Ball's quite hypnotic when seen on the big screen.
Wed 27/10/04 at 22:38
Regular
"I'm Great."
Funniest bit so far. Bond throwing the manual for the car in to the line of fire. I think I may have a slightly different sense of humor to some...
Wed 27/10/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I liked the dark Bond stuff. I hated the CGI "stunts". Come on! We want to see some guy who looks a little like Brosnan risking his life!
Thu 28/10/04 at 01:41
Regular
"Touched!"
It started off pretty well, then went downhill, why did they not stick with the north/south korean divide?
Thu 28/10/04 at 10:14
Regular
Some of the green screen was sodding awful XD
Thu 28/10/04 at 11:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I can't believe I actually watched it all the way thru - it was utter b####cks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.