GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Another day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/10/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Die another Day is on Itv tonight. If i watch it, i can say i have seen all bond films at least 3times. i'm really really really cool
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Never seen, something put me off going to the cinema to see it. If I find myself bored tonight, I'll watch it.
Wed 27/10/04 at 15:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It’s one of the worst Bond films ever. They’ve turned it into a formulaic big budget arsŁ fest where special effects play more an important role than anything else. The scene involving Bond surfing on a giant wave after some laser cannon in space causes some ice to fall into the water he’s on, is perhaps the stupidest moment in movie history. Aside from the beginning, there’s nothing worth recommending about this tvrd.
Wed 27/10/04 at 15:53
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Its alright actually.
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:14
Regular
I thought it was pretty damn watchable too.
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i thouhght it was great. not as good as previous bond films, but i do like all bond films. Except OHMSS coz it had a rubbish story, and Geroge Lazenby cant act. Also by ethnic bond i dont mean a vampire bond coz vampires arent real like elves, pixies and eskimos (homer)

i meant like an indian bond. heavy indian accent "the name is Bond-Patel"
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:48
Regular
I really was appalled at Die Another Day.

The direction was absolutely shocking - there was absolutely nothing "Bond" to it, moreso Hollywood. The plot was absolute garbage from start to finish, even by usual Bond standards. I just couldn't get any enjoyment out of it.

The World is Not Enough may not have been a great film, but the opening sequence alone puts Die Another Day to shame.
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:58
Regular
"8==="
I'm the biggest bond fan here (yes I am trust me)

This movie is RUBBISH.
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:00
Regular
"8==="
OHMSS has the best punch-ups.
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:03
Regular
I'm not really a Bond fan and I quite enjoyed the film. It's a load of crap but it's entertaingly crap.

Halle Berry was worth the admission price alone.
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I've seen all the Bond films at least once, and this one is by far one of the worst.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.