GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Housemate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/04 at 20:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My housemate lives in her room. I suspect she has a boyfriend from the huge lovebite on her neck 2 weeks ago. She dissappears for days on end. Last night she came home at 1am and rang the door bell..my god she was lucky i was still up.

Then she is followed in by some bloke who leaves his shoes outside her bedroom door. Before I went to sleep i could hear them giggling like..people who giggle a lot..i'm glad i fell asleep because who knows what else i could have heard.

Then this morning me and my other housemate was having a conversation about going shopping..and then she started hoovering which they both found so so funny..

She also gets up and starts cooking at 3am..not just pot noodle cooking, i'm talking about roast chicken and vegetables.

She seems strange, i'm bored and trying to kill time.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
cookie monster wrote:
> RAMMING!

I can believe I just laughed at that.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'witch-king wrote:
> Is time her name then?

I can't believe I laughed at that.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:10
Regular
sounds like u need some house rules, like no cooking roast chicken at 3am, or, leave shoes and boyfriend at the front door.
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:09
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Aye tis jealousy.

Tell me Lawrence, are you "involved"?

How long since you last did "it"?
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
This sounds like sexual frustration/jealousy
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
cookie monster wrote:
> Lawrence wrote:
> who knows what else i could have heard.
>
> RAMMING!

Please don't..they are in there now, talking and giggling like mad men
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'witch-king wrote:
> Is time her name then?

What do you mean?
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lawrence wrote:
> who knows what else i could have heard.

RAMMING!
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:03
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Is time her name then?
Sat 23/10/04 at 20:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My housemate lives in her room. I suspect she has a boyfriend from the huge lovebite on her neck 2 weeks ago. She dissappears for days on end. Last night she came home at 1am and rang the door bell..my god she was lucky i was still up.

Then she is followed in by some bloke who leaves his shoes outside her bedroom door. Before I went to sleep i could hear them giggling like..people who giggle a lot..i'm glad i fell asleep because who knows what else i could have heard.

Then this morning me and my other housemate was having a conversation about going shopping..and then she started hoovering which they both found so so funny..

She also gets up and starts cooking at 3am..not just pot noodle cooking, i'm talking about roast chicken and vegetables.

She seems strange, i'm bored and trying to kill time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.