GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Housemate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/04 at 20:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My housemate lives in her room. I suspect she has a boyfriend from the huge lovebite on her neck 2 weeks ago. She dissappears for days on end. Last night she came home at 1am and rang the door bell..my god she was lucky i was still up.

Then she is followed in by some bloke who leaves his shoes outside her bedroom door. Before I went to sleep i could hear them giggling like..people who giggle a lot..i'm glad i fell asleep because who knows what else i could have heard.

Then this morning me and my other housemate was having a conversation about going shopping..and then she started hoovering which they both found so so funny..

She also gets up and starts cooking at 3am..not just pot noodle cooking, i'm talking about roast chicken and vegetables.

She seems strange, i'm bored and trying to kill time.
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:33
Regular
I enjoyed some bits of Green Wing
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:30
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Anyway I'm off, so see ya later today....now.
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Doctors. There is this loser guy who's sleeping with his secetery n they try all sorts of weird stuff. They try role playing where he kiddanapps her, but he can't drive so she has to drive and he;s trying to be all mean. She's going 'you gotta be mean' and so he goes..

him 'ok then..drive..'
her 'i am'
her *she changes gear*
him 'Change gear'

it's just really stupid!
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:24
Regular
"Jackpot!"
No, what's it about?
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:23
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Have you seen the Green Wing?
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:23
Regular
"Jackpot!"
heh, oh well lawrence it was good until it turned very repetitive.
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Dante, you rang... wrote:
> It had so much sex in it that my mum renamed it.

To, "I wish my life was like that"?
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Not really..it looked good and when i had digital for a few days i tried to get into it but i couldn't.
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:18
Regular
"Jackpot!"
What to try and get his leg over aswell? what's happening to this world.
Nah only joking but have you seen that series that was on sky one called nip/tuck.

It had so much sex in it that my mum renamed it.
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:17
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
one i was talking about earlier

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.