GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Housemate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/04 at 20:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My housemate lives in her room. I suspect she has a boyfriend from the huge lovebite on her neck 2 weeks ago. She dissappears for days on end. Last night she came home at 1am and rang the door bell..my god she was lucky i was still up.

Then she is followed in by some bloke who leaves his shoes outside her bedroom door. Before I went to sleep i could hear them giggling like..people who giggle a lot..i'm glad i fell asleep because who knows what else i could have heard.

Then this morning me and my other housemate was having a conversation about going shopping..and then she started hoovering which they both found so so funny..

She also gets up and starts cooking at 3am..not just pot noodle cooking, i'm talking about roast chicken and vegetables.

She seems strange, i'm bored and trying to kill time.
Sun 24/10/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
What a FREAKKK!

I have come back home for a funeral and then holiday.... it was great (holiday i mean) I going back to see my FREAKKKKK uni roomies in bout 15

..Saying that 3am when you come back from clubbin you need some kind of gub i would easily eat a roast chicken and pea dinner then... but we just make popcorn cheese on toast or prawn crackers mmm
Sun 24/10/04 at 19:32
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
please don't use my first name :o)
Sun 24/10/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Lawrence. You get people like that at uni. However it does make time go quicker

EDITED: As per a request of someone
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:17
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Take advantage of the craziness.

Suggest a threesome perhaps. Or a game of Pro Evo. Whatever suits your fancy...
Sun 24/10/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Trap your mind"
You have a strange housemate.
Sun 24/10/04 at 12:48
Regular
"hotter"
I'm hungry too
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:59
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Haha, indeed.
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:58
"I love yo... lamp."
She may be strange, but she also seems to be having more fun than you are.

Why not have a food fight in the kitchen or something?
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:39
Regular
It had a lot of people from other comedy series, smack the pony (not suprising), the office, black books, spaced etc. I'm sure the one guy in it looked very much like Jerry Seinfeld.

As you said, very random, some good bits, not sure whether it's a series or was just a special I didn't manage to catch all of it. One bit made me think of you, the one woman messing around with her breasts trying to get them level and busty I suppose :)
Sun 24/10/04 at 02:35
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Yeah it was totally random and had some funny bits

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.