GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fat People"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 15:38
Regular
"0228"
I was watching this programme on ITV a few minutes ago and there were two families on it who were competing to lose the most weight. The winning family won a holiday to America in a 4-star hotel and they got some spending money with it.
To enter for the show though, you've obviously got to be pretty fat so those of us that are currently a reasonable weight don't stand a chance. The way I see it, people are being rewarded for piling on the pounds by being lazy and stuffing their faces then just losing a bit before they more than likely get fat again.
One of the contestants on the winning team started out at 27 stone and was only 13 years old. At the final weigh-in he was still just over 23 stone so does someone like that really deserve such a prize.
I'll admit I'm not the the most active person in the world but I do work hard to make sure I don't become overweight. I suppose I shouldn't be jealous though because I knowing that this holiday is the best thing that'll ever happen to him because at the rate he's going I imagine he'll die when he's 40 from some sort of fat person's disease.
How do people become so amazingly fat?
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
What really p!sses me off is people who are fat, and complain about it.

Yeh, you know you'r fat, instead of whining about it, get out there and lose the fecking pounds! If you've accepted you're fat, then you've either gotta accept it, ie no whining about it, or actually lose some bloody weight.

Also, fat people who wear tight clothes, eugh
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'm currently 10 stone 4 pounds but at only 5'2" I still need to shift some. I've recently lost a stone in weight so I am well chuffed but how I became so overweight was simply bad eating habits. Not good with a cooker but know by heart the number of all the local takeaways that deliver. I'm active enough as I do a fair bit of walking.

As to how people can allow themselves to become so obese - I've no idea. I just cannot get behind their mentally. I've always imaged it to be some kind of addiction, somewhat like a smoking habit.
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:50
Regular
JFH wrote:
> I'm 10 stone(to the closest pound).

Ahaha
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:53
Regular
JFH wrote:
> I'm 10 stone(to the closest pound). I think that's OK for my height.

What height are you?

I'm 6 ft and 9 stone 4-6 pounds depending on the time of the day.

Edit: And think that's underweight. I want to be 10-11 stone at least.
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:53
Regular
I never seem to put on weight

I'm 6'3" and I weigh 9.9 stone.

I eat a funning load in the day as well, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner I usually have snacks throughout the day.

Everyday, everyweek, yet my weight stays the same.

T'is wierd.
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:55
Regular
You're like my mate, he's 6'4" and weighs 10 stone, roughly, but he's almost 2 dimensional, and he eats more than most fat people I know.
Sat 23/10/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm about 10 stone but I'm sure my massive dong weighs a few stone.

Hur Hur
Sat 23/10/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Also, I have a lanky friend too.

He stole all my food on holiday, so me and my other friend hid ours. Apart from the beer, that needed to go in the fridge.
Sat 23/10/04 at 17:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
"It's harder than ever to live a healthy lifestyle in todays busy world"

Say the food companies.

Oh yes, seeing as I no longer have to go down the pit/workhouse/chimneys, am able to buy ANY GOD DAMN TYPE OF FOOD I WANT from the shops, and in general am living in a pretty affluent and stable world, IT'S SO HARD FOR ME TO EAT GOOD FOOD!

Stupid idiots.
Sat 23/10/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
i'munn wrote:
> You're like my mate, he's 6'4" and weighs 10 stone, roughly, but
> he's almost 2 dimensional, and he eats more than most fat people I
> know.

Oh, it's like me.

I'm not 6'4" though...

I'm having pizza tonight, again...

I love being a student.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.