GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LITTLE BRITAIN!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/10/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Tonight! Brand new episiodes.

Problem is, I dont know what time it's on.

:(
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:58
Regular
Threads on many other UK forums have pretty much been saying the same thing, good, some bits werent so funny, they miss the scottish guy and if anything they didnt like about the episode was the canned laughter better suited to a US sitcom. Apart from that bring on episode 2.

Oh and did you all check out the interactive behind the scenes thing? Was quite interesting :)
Wed 20/10/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Bicycle"
It sucks.
Wed 20/10/04 at 07:06
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
I hate little Britian its rubbish george dawes should stick to quiz programs :P dressing himself like a tart.. oh yer he his one :P
Wed 20/10/04 at 07:55
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
My mum told me there was a new one where this woman keeps being sick.
Wed 20/10/04 at 08:07
Regular
I hope they edit the rest of the episodes to remove the canned laughter - it really is not needed.

Aye, the lack of the scottish bloke was bad, but he may retur in another episode....

Strid, the woman vomiting is certainly in there - hilarious, especially the reasons why she vomits :D

Mrs Dawes made me laugh out loud when the indian woman was talking - "COULDN'T understand a word!", hoho

Yes, overall I love this and they haven't disappointed with Series 2. I look forward to next Tuesday!
Wed 20/10/04 at 09:10
Regular
[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/characters/characters10.shtml[/URL]

New character info...
Wed 20/10/04 at 12:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I missed half it it due to the football, but did see Andy leap from his wheelchair to beat the living cack from anti-social Townie-scum! :D

If only more wheelchair-bound people of indescision were around to roam the streets every Friday and Saturday night....

;D
Wed 20/10/04 at 14:23
Regular
Yeah that bit was great.

Anyone else have a similiar expression as Harvey's wife when he was errr suckling on his mother?
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:31
Regular
Series two of Little Britain brought BBC Three its highest ever ratings last night (Tuesday), early figures show.

The comedy series premiered with an average of 1.81 million viewers and an 11.8% share of the audience, beating the station's previous 1.3 million record for a new EastEnders episode last year. The audience peaked at 9.20pm with some 1.91 million (12.4%).
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Yes, it was a very funny debut. A little vulgar, but funny unlike Bo' Selecta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.