GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LITTLE BRITAIN!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/10/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Tonight! Brand new episiodes.

Problem is, I dont know what time it's on.

:(
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:12
Regular
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> I even saved my last cookie just so I could eat it while watching

They really stepped up the gross stuff so I would advise not to eat while watching it. Poor Vanessa, no wait I dont like her, serves her right :)
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That fat woman nearly made me sick.

I had to change channels till it was over.
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:23
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> That fat woman nearly made me sick.
>
> I had to change channels till it was over.

Vanessa Feltz or naked Bubbles? ;D
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:59
"period drama"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Hilarious. Would have been so much better had they not dogged it with
> that God-awful canned laughter.

I hate that. I almost cried when it started ... during the fecking credits. Argh.

I don't remember there being laughter in the 1st series - but if there was, it was done properly, so the people laugh when you do.
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:15
Regular
I don't think the canned laughter was needed at all. I've always found it to be annoying they really over do it with shows like You've Been Framed, but just not needed for some comedies/sketch shows.
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:37
Regular
Fairly average episode, but then I've never been a massive fan of the show, but that naked Bubbles was just fecking sick!
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Bow to me!"
i though it was good but too few really funny bits that just make you laugh like in the first one. maybe its just because they had a lot to live up to though... i cant believe the scottish guy wasnt in. damn them. in general though i did think it was funny
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Marcini wrote:
> i though it was good but too few really funny bits that just make you
> laugh like in the first one. maybe its just because they had a lot to
> live up to though... i cant believe the scottish guy wasnt in. damn
> them. in general though i did think it was funny

They wrote him out due to budget probs, read about it in that TV-Biz column in 'The Sun.'

Ah-No!
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:51
Regular
How much could it cost!? XD
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Bow to me!"
thats what i was thinking. there are some new people they shouldnt have even bothered making, they should have kept the scottish guy. he was one of my faves along with margarie dawes and andy pipkins

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.