GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LITTLE BRITAIN!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/10/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Tonight! Brand new episiodes.

Problem is, I dont know what time it's on.

:(
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:59
Regular
"For One Night Only"
We can still do without the WI women or Bubbles.

BRING BACK THE SCALLIES AND THE SCOTTISH GUY!
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:52
"period drama"
That was much better this week.
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:37
Regular
"the burning sky"
Bitty!
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:31
Regular
What did you think of that episode then? I threw up again during the Bubbles sketch.

Baby Jesus :D
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Theres nothing good about Bubbles. Shes neither funny nor easy to watch. The last episode was not as good as the second one, but i found it funny in many places. Like Andy going ice scating, and tipping the car over. Kenny wasnt anything special and Daffyd is pretty annoying now. The Margarie Dawes bit I found pretty funny, but not laugh out loud material. As Ive said before, this series is seriously lacking the laugh out loud moments that the first series provided. Margarie Dawes was much funnier, ANdy had equally good scenarios and the Scottish Guy was present in most episodes. He was the one that set me off most of the time. The new series is still great in my oppinion though. Keep them coming!
Thu 04/11/04 at 17:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm just glad that Bubbles and the WI women weren't in the latest episode.
Thu 04/11/04 at 17:28
Regular
The last episode was awful, the only funny things were Mr T and the ice skating bit.
Thu 04/11/04 at 15:16
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The end sketch was the best, with Andy picking the car up, though the rest of the show had its moments.

Its funny, but its not as good as the first series.
Thu 04/11/04 at 13:18
Regular
The hypnotist was back! And he was watching Thundercats!! But he wasn't really that funny this time around :(
Thu 04/11/04 at 10:20
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yeah I know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.