GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Was Jumped Last Night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/10/04 at 09:45
Regular
Me and my mate were walking homelast night, whjen all of a sudden two neds jumped on us.
My mate managed to run, but I was in shock, and fell to teh ground, before one of them punched me (the other chased my mate)
Then, as the other guy came back, he said "This is schnidey" then punched me straight in the nose.

Moral of this story - kill all neds.
Sat 16/10/04 at 10:54
Regular
"\\"
To be honest, nobodies ever punched me, so I wouldn't know.

I've had a brick thrown at my face, and that didn't hurt too much, so maybe not.
Sat 16/10/04 at 10:55
Regular
"0228"
What's a ned?
Sat 16/10/04 at 10:56
Regular
With the exception of the nose, the face is pretty hard to damange.
I've hit it a few times in bike accidents, and should have broken several bones many times, but I still seem to be going strong.

The White Stuff - I'm made of it
Sat 16/10/04 at 10:57
Regular
JFH wrote:
> What's a ned?

You.
Sat 16/10/04 at 10:59
Regular
In fact, I think the only reason I didn't really do anything, was because Ithought it was someone having a laugh.
Mainly because most people know me, and very few of them would be stupid enough to fight with me, not becasue I'd fight back, I can't fight, I'm uncoordinated, but because they know my brother.
Which is great.
Because it means most people jus tstay away from me.
Sat 16/10/04 at 11:03
Regular
"0228"
I don't think I'm violent enough to be a ned.
Sat 16/10/04 at 11:03
Regular
"\\"
My brother moved away last summer... Shame.

*learns some kind of self defence*
Sat 16/10/04 at 11:07
Regular
My brother moved too, but he's always back in the village.

Crappest thing was, it was the NYT - Neilston young Team, usually they go around beating up people froM Barrhead (The neighbouring town) but I've spent my entire life in Neilston.

If I'd had something to attack them with, I would have, I'm not scared of hitting people with weapons, I've hit one person with a baseball abt, and two others with a hockey stick (the stick actually snapped after a few beatings) but my fists are like dough.
They'd just laugh if I punched them.

Reported it to the police though, it'll probably never happen to me again, but it certianly will happen to someone else.
Sat 16/10/04 at 11:25
Regular
"\\"
I wouldn't use weapons unless someone realy pished me off... Or I just had no chance without them.
Sat 16/10/04 at 11:28
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
Would you both hurry up and get onto the "my dad is harder than your dad" part of this conversation, eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.