GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GIRLS - I CHALLENGE YOU"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/05/01 at 20:46
Regular
Come on girls - you can show these guys a thing or two, if you'll pardon the expression.

They'll treat you good and proper - and you could make history by becoming:

The first ever female FOG regular.

Which is better than walking to the South Pole.
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:47
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
both my accounts are set to automaticly sign in. thats why i cant get my details changed.

Tony, please delete RapSuperstars registrartion.

IT should work then.
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
restarted, but didn't work.

Where will the cookie be?
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:34
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It will think you are logged in until you delete the cookie or restart your comp, so do one of those.
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:32
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Nope, not working.
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Im havin the same problem moldy cheese, ive two accounts but i can only open one
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
In your account ('edit your details') is an option 'remember me: log me in automatically' or something similar. Uncheck this. Then, when you next open the browser and try to post here, you will be prompted for your email addy and password. If it's you, use yours, if it's her, she uses hers.

Simple, huh?
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:27
er-no wrote:
> Kate, remember me?

Hello er-no, yes I remember.

You, The Game and Ant are the only ones I remember, but come to think of it, someone talking to a brain rings a bell.

I was off-line for about 1 month a while back and when I returned I asked all my Yahoo friends which one of their friends spoke to his brain and it was someone on here...:P

I remember Grix, I had an upwire something or other e-mail about him...and Metal_Dragon or something. I don't mean any disrespect as If I got your names wrong I apologise. I remember him yes...but not quite as well as I do you or Ant...where is Ant anyway, I liked himm......:o)

Bye er-no

KATE
XXXX
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:24
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Right, my sister heard of this competition, and wants to start posting.

No, really.

She's registered, but we can't work out how to log in as someone other than Mouldy Cheese.

Tony?
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:21
Hello Mantis, I don't think we've ever met. I'm Kate etc etc.

I haven't seen you around, I don't post on here much at least I didn't but hey, if it means I get a free copy of Soul Calibur then i'm game...;o)

Apparantly I am a Newbie, I don't quite see how, I suppose you must have to have an active account. Mine has been dead for years, I am surprised it hasn't been deleted!

My dad bought home a copy of Tropico today, well at least that is what it's called, I don't know if it has been officially released but it is sitting next to me, don't like the cover...I would much prefer a nice man sun-bathin' but you can't win 'em all.

Anyway. There seems to be loads of new people here, so I better go say 'Hi'.

Cya Babe

KATE
XXXX
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
"everyone says it"
Kate, remember me?

(Yes I am the one who burnt your house down, but this time I won't leave you no windows to jump out off!!)

Grix's Brain SHUTUP!

:P er-no

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.