GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GIRLS - I CHALLENGE YOU"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/05/01 at 20:46
Regular
Come on girls - you can show these guys a thing or two, if you'll pardon the expression.

They'll treat you good and proper - and you could make history by becoming:

The first ever female FOG regular.

Which is better than walking to the South Pole.
Mon 07/05/01 at 22:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Stupid new captain birdseye. He is supposed to be old and crockety, not young with brown hair and mildly attractive!

Damn it!

I'll never buy Fish-Fingers again...

Game
Mon 07/05/01 at 22:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You have all scared her off now :)
Mon 07/05/01 at 21:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I hope nobody is going to make any jokes about fish fingers.....
Mon 07/05/01 at 21:38
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
What's wrong with marrying a fish? I've got no limbs but I've still got a mouth!

You think she's gonna marry an ant or a rhino? I doubt it, even if it is golden.
Mon 07/05/01 at 21:35
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Actually, I'm already involved with someone. We've been together quite a while and are thinking of moving in together into a little PLAICE of our own!

HA HA HA HA HA! Oh wow I'm sooooo funny! Did you see that? You see what I did there! That alone should win me Gameaday for the rest of the month!
Mon 07/05/01 at 21:34
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Tony lols off home in the Get Dotted Citroen Belingo Multispace Forte 67 BHP Diesel.

Fearsome.
Mon 07/05/01 at 21:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Actually, I don't think lol is really more of a bloke word than a female word. It's just netspeak, used by both sexes (does that make it bisexual?)
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Full of lol's this thread

lol at my own comments.
ahh well!!
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Caz2k - why
> would you want to marry a Kipper?

Yeh Tony I agree with you on this. Why would she want to marry a fish? The worlds gone mad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.