GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/10/04 at 23:06
Regular
Are coming to Channel 4.

Hooray for all you terrestrial cavemen out there
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:46
Regular
ShortyUK wrote:
> But if i were him i would call it quits. Better to go out with a bang
> than fade away.

Agreed, but it's a little late for him now :) Fox really want to keep it going because it's worth so much to them rather and having good ratings is just a plus really.

It's sad that series like Family Guy and Futurama got cancelled but the Simpsons are still at it.

I wonder when that new series of Family Guy will come about, or was it a movie, or something. Not sure what has happened with Futurama, it was a good series, but of course, only a fraction of the number of characters on The Simpsons there wasnt much and some episodes I didnt really enjoy.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
don get me wrong, i like the majority of the episodes, but those are just my all time fav's. I really like the treehouse of horror ones aswell, ive got the one where homer goes into another dimension and is in 3D, then gets swallowed by a black hole on my computer, a great one.

how many treehouse of horrors are there now, its like 13 isnt it?
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:50
Regular
ShortyUK wrote:
> how many treehouse of horrors are there now, its like 13 isnt it?

yeah I think so, but I'll be damned if I can remember them all. I remember one time I sat down with some paper and wrote down all the episode guides for as many episodes of the simpsons I could remember, only managed about 120. I havent watched most of the new ones, though I've heard they havent been very good. I've pretty much given up on them.

Thought it'll be great to see Marge give the Alternative Christmas speech on Channel 4 (with the rest of the family) rather than listening to the Queen :)
Thu 14/10/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Lol thats a great idea. You know everyone would watch that, cos only the older generations watch the queen speak, cos no one young really cares about the royal family, and niether do i, its a waste of money.

why should they get all the money and freedom they want, just for being in the family bloodline, while everyone else has less but works for what they own.
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:46
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> how can one little shielded copper cable create so much happiness?

"*kiss kiss kiss* how can one insulated wire bring so much happiness? *kiss kiss kiss*"

Does he kiss the wire?...

He being Homer. Muuh
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:50
Regular
Yar.

Homer gets free cable.

"Hey Mister Simpson, would you like to buy a car stereo, $300 value, but I'll sell it to you for 40 bucks"

"How did you get into my house??"

"Well your front door wasn't locked in any serious way"

"GET THE HELL OUT!!!"

"Ok, I'll go see your neighbour"

"HE'S NOT HOME!!"

"Even better"
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:59
Regular
I love the advert for The Simpsons on Channel 4 XD
Thu 14/10/04 at 22:12
Regular
"boom boom click"
did futurama get cancelled? Damn i didnt know! I love(d) that show.
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:10
Regular
One of the episodes on Sky was the one where Millhouse is Fallout boy.
"Up and ATOM!"
"Up And ADAM!"
You'll probably guess who that is..
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:12
Regular
Ninjax wrote:
> did futurama get cancelled? Damn i didnt know! I love(d) that show.

Yeah :0(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.