GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/10/04 at 23:06
Regular
Are coming to Channel 4.

Hooray for all you terrestrial cavemen out there
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:54
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
rekoning channel 4 should resign it is poor!
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Worst cutting ever?

Ace Ventura on BBC1.

Entire scenes were missed.
Thu 14/10/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Wow, that's, like, the oldest news ever! Seriously, this has been around for over a year now. Anyhoo, the next two Simpsons DVDs should be all you ever need (as well as the previous 4). After that it all gets a bit 'meh'. Got all the Futurama boxsets though - that never gets old.
Thu 14/10/04 at 14:09
Regular
Agreed, the new Joey series is terrible, granted I've only seen the pilot episode but it really wasn't funny, though my ex seemed to enjoy it but her opinion never counts ¬_¬

C5 have just wasted a lot of money.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
SkyONE sucks. Theres so many adverts in the simpsons it takes the fun out of watching them. The BBC2 simpsons ruled, it was straight after neighbours which is also hilarious stuff lol and had NO adverts.

i get frustrated listening to Sky's adverts babbling on about their service or new TV show which blows eg The Match. No one watched that, pile of blah.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:37
Regular
"eat toast!"
admittedly the simpsons of sky one are always ruined by the ads that cuts into them when you've just about got comfortable. The same problem is going arise when we're going to watch it on channel 4 (why bbc2 didn't host the new episodes of the simpsons is a bit strange).

Is it just me or are the new simpsons not as funny as the old ones?
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:41
Regular
spoonbeast wrote:
> admittedly the simpsons of sky one are always ruined by the ads that
> cuts into them when you've just about got comfortable. The same
> problem is going arise when we're going to watch it on channel 4 (why
> bbc2 didn't host the new episodes of the simpsons is a bit strange).
>
> Is it just me or are the new simpsons not as funny as the old ones?

That's not the kind of thing Matt G. wants to hear especially as he wants to do another 5 years of The Simpsons.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
no your right. the new simpsons use the same old jokes and you know what there going to say, u sorta learn the humor and can predict it, nothing they can do about that.

the best episodes are the classic ones anyway, as it is with most things eg rock music.

my personal favourites are: Flamming Moe's, the one where he falls down the gorge and the hurricane one.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
FullMetal Alchemist wrote:
> That's not the kind of thing Matt G. wants to hear especially as he
> wants to do another 5 years of The Simpsons.

Not suprised, it makes him millions, why would anyone want to stop a franchise like that?!

But if i were him i would call it quits. Better to go out with a bang than fade away.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
ShortyUK wrote:
> my personal favourites are: Flamming Moe's, the one where he falls
> down the gorge and the hurricane one.

I dunno I enjoyed some of the Treehouse of Horror ones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.