GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oops I mean girl, girl girl girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/10/04 at 21:28
Regular
A lot of artists these days seem to surprise me actually, and I'm always reluctant to buy people's albums because they can flip from fantastic to crap in one song. It's becoming an increasing problem, a lot of my favourite groups seem to release crap albums and after purchasing loads of them I'm now like super-reluctant to buy any album unless I've asked everyone I know and looked on every internet site for an opinion.

An example of this is Eminem. Lose Yourself and Cleaning out my Closet sucked, he released that Superman song and he rules again, then he appeared with D12 on My Band and became the artist I loathed probably the most.

His new song however, rules..

Kinda pointless topic this is come to think of it, I didn't really leave much to debate.. ah well new Eminem rules, any other new songs by inconsistent artists you can recommend that rock the casbah?
Sat 23/10/04 at 11:12
Regular
I like most of eminems songs however his best are generally not released as singles.

Songs such as 'Til I Collapse are much better than his single releases.
Sun 24/10/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I like the Lean Back remix.
Sun 24/10/04 at 11:53
Regular
I hate Lean Back!

Fat Joe sucks.
Sun 24/10/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Asher wrote:
> I hate Lean Back!
>
> Fat Joe sucks.

Have you heard the remix? Or are you talking about the normal Lean Back song?

It's the only Fat Joe song i've actually really liked.
Tue 26/10/04 at 07:53
Regular
Is that the one with Ma$e and that retard that screamed over Usher's Yeah? Lil John?

God I hate him. He's not even talented. Lean Back (and the remix) is crap too, incredibly substandard stuff, trying to sound great.
Tue 26/10/04 at 08:07
Regular
On the subject of remixes, have you heard Hail Mary (well, it's a bootleg remix of 2Pac's tune, dissing Ja Rule)?

It's not bad, even Busta makes an appearance, but as soon as 50 Cent comes on it gets ruined. He's not even rhyming by himself, just blatantly ripping Pac's lines. God I hate him (50 Cent).
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
I've only heard Lean Back (not sure about what remix) twice, once when drunk, and second time in a club.

Amazing both times.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:37
Regular
Asher - you've got Eminem the wrong way around. Lose Myself and COMC were far better than some of the crap he's released these days.
Tue 26/10/04 at 23:58
Regular
"Bow to me!"
couldnt agree more
Wed 27/10/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Marcini wrote:
> i prefer serious em too and his first and second albums are
> best for that
yes invincible was very seriuos and it was also rubbish, it is a rare commodity though. but i assume u mean his 2n + 3rd albums in which case u r right, but the latest 2 are more comedic and still very good.

the new video is hilarious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.