GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oops I mean girl, girl girl girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/10/04 at 21:28
Regular
A lot of artists these days seem to surprise me actually, and I'm always reluctant to buy people's albums because they can flip from fantastic to crap in one song. It's becoming an increasing problem, a lot of my favourite groups seem to release crap albums and after purchasing loads of them I'm now like super-reluctant to buy any album unless I've asked everyone I know and looked on every internet site for an opinion.

An example of this is Eminem. Lose Yourself and Cleaning out my Closet sucked, he released that Superman song and he rules again, then he appeared with D12 on My Band and became the artist I loathed probably the most.

His new song however, rules..

Kinda pointless topic this is come to think of it, I didn't really leave much to debate.. ah well new Eminem rules, any other new songs by inconsistent artists you can recommend that rock the casbah?
Fri 22/10/04 at 09:57
Regular
His first album was more jokey than serious, but it's still one of my favourite albums.
Fri 22/10/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Bow to me!"
i havent listened to it for ages i just remember it being one of the best
Fri 22/10/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Yeah EMINEMS new song is wicked. Just lose it. But now Micheal Jackson wants to sue him. We might never see him again. My band was a really big hit. How come was really bad. Git up on the other hand is ok.
Eminem is good. His best classic song I think is STAN.
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Bow to me!"
we might never see who again
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:12
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Coin wrote:
> I think he's a terrible artist.
>
> Period.
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Bicycle"
Wow, someone on this thread has sense other than me!
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Well, I don't know about that :-D

you have no sense, hehe
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Bicycle"
If by no you mean loads...

Sorry, couldn't think of anything, ya know?
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I understand.
Sat 23/10/04 at 01:41
Regular
I really hate this song.

Although I love other Eminem stuff. Especially some of his collaborations; like Forgot about dre, Go To sleep (DMX), and the lean back remix.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.