GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oops I mean girl, girl girl girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/10/04 at 21:28
Regular
A lot of artists these days seem to surprise me actually, and I'm always reluctant to buy people's albums because they can flip from fantastic to crap in one song. It's becoming an increasing problem, a lot of my favourite groups seem to release crap albums and after purchasing loads of them I'm now like super-reluctant to buy any album unless I've asked everyone I know and looked on every internet site for an opinion.

An example of this is Eminem. Lose Yourself and Cleaning out my Closet sucked, he released that Superman song and he rules again, then he appeared with D12 on My Band and became the artist I loathed probably the most.

His new song however, rules..

Kinda pointless topic this is come to think of it, I didn't really leave much to debate.. ah well new Eminem rules, any other new songs by inconsistent artists you can recommend that rock the casbah?
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:18
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> On the subject of remixes, have you heard Hail Mary (well, it's a
> bootleg remix of 2Pac's tune, dissing Ja Rule)?
>
> It's not bad, even Busta makes an appearance, but as soon as 50 Cent
> comes on it gets ruined. He's not even rhyming by himself, just
> blatantly ripping Pac's lines. God I hate him (50 Cent).

No, the song is ruined by the fool chatting over the track. Unless somone has a version without him? You know what i mean...

"drama king exclusive!"

"new album in the stores may 20th! dont forget!"
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:15
Regular
Another old remix.

Vanilla ice over real slim shady beat. Amazing how much vanilla ice sounds like slim on this track.
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
speeded up songs cause much laughter.
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:57
Regular
No...i'm listenting to it in reverse...

--------------

Listening to criminal right now. Like that a hell of a lot better, although still pretty stupid.
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
or†ega wrote:
> Without me is just album promoting crap. Sounds crap listening to it
> now.
>
> Yes i'm listening to it as i write this.

you listening properly?
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
Hmmmmm, a little slow. May like it with time.
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:35
Regular
Any of you listened to Mosh yet?
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:32
Regular
Without me is just album promoting crap. Sounds crap listening to it now.

Yes i'm listening to it as i write this.
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:25
Regular
The Without Me remix Kiss 100 did where they blended it with Billie Jean was soooo good.
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
em's best song by far is Without me. and anybody who thinks that COMC is rubbish. "big up yo'self"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.