GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 13:58
Regular
"You fail in life!"
If your girlfriend or wife or fiance (or whatever) wants to wear a skimpy top, skirt or anything skimpy like that in the outside world ie not in the bedroom or house what would you guys do? The same question goes to the girls but is obviously reversed.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:50
More and more women are having affairs than in past. However, the divorce rate is fuelled by women who marry in their twenties and splitting up before they reach 30; the highest divorce rates are amongst 25-29 year olds.

Also, a higher proportion of married women who haven't had kids yet are having affairs.

Finally, about her dressing up and all that, one of the reasons is for self worth etc etc as already mentioned; of course, this can be interpreted as knowing she can always attract attention (and hence find other suitable partners) despite being attached, and that if you make her upset, you'll have a harder time making it up to her than vice versa.

Good luck on the marriage though, and have a nice wedding/honeymoon. Mmm, honey.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:40
Regular
In reply to this topic:

The toilet :0)
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I know i know :)
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah so kind Lucy :-D
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:29
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Just don't get married without the pre-nup. A smart man would never be
> without one...........well a smart man wouldn't be getting married in
> the first place but ah well :-D

Lakers.. I'll let you tell congie you said that ;)
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tyla wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Just don't get married without the pre-nup.
>
> Pre-nups are non existent in the UK, so totally pointless.

Really?!? Hmmm must be getting my american and english laws confused. Ho hum
Wed 06/10/04 at 13:48
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Just don't get married without the pre-nup.

Pre-nups are non existent in the UK, so totally pointless.

Going back to the original post. What's the problem?

Ever heard the term "look but don't touch"?

My wife dresses how she wants whether we're out or in and I've never thought twice about it. If anything, it's fun watching guys trying their best to pull knowing they're not going to get anywhere and it's even funnier when she points me out to them and their faces drop in dissapointment!;)

You do occasionally get the persistent type, but that's where you enforce your male authority as her partner and just make your presence known. It can be quite fun on a good night out.

Your realtionship is gonna go down hill rapidly if you can't kurb you insecurities and remind yourself about trust. If she's got it, let her flaunt it, at the end of the day she's yours and your's alone and she knows it. If it realyl does bother you, talk to her about it instead of posting here. One thing I've leant to often is women prefer honesty and life becomes hell if they find out you haven't been.

Relationships are based on trust and communication.
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just don't get married without the pre-nup. A smart man would never be without one...........well a smart man wouldn't be getting married in the first place but ah well :-D
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
You're welcome :)
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:47
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Thanks for that, we started talking yesterday and I penned some of my emotions after my last post, I guess I just needed to get rid of it and to be re-assured by her, she is my other half and I need re-assurance from her but I also needed some outside criticism, at least the people here aren't afraid to criticise me, I guess I needed that, thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.