GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 13:58
Regular
"You fail in life!"
If your girlfriend or wife or fiance (or whatever) wants to wear a skimpy top, skirt or anything skimpy like that in the outside world ie not in the bedroom or house what would you guys do? The same question goes to the girls but is obviously reversed.
Tue 05/10/04 at 13:58
Regular
"You fail in life!"
If your girlfriend or wife or fiance (or whatever) wants to wear a skimpy top, skirt or anything skimpy like that in the outside world ie not in the bedroom or house what would you guys do? The same question goes to the girls but is obviously reversed.
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Let her.
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I wouldn't really care, seems as I just get to enjoy it 24:7 :-D
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:04
Regular
"You fail in life!"
What if you don't like the idea of other guys oogling her and even some parts which they aren't supposed to see but may do if the angle is right (or wrong in this case)? I'm not really too comforatble with it, I don't stop her and have never said she's not allowed to wear them but it makes me uncomfortable knowing that guys are oogling her, does anyone feel the same about their boyfriends or girlfriends?
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just be grateful they're looking at her, means you got a good looking girlfriend. End of the night if she's going home with you that's all that matters
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Selected"
If I saw your girlfriend or wife or fiance (or whatever) in a skimpy top I would instantly try to sleep with her. Instantly.
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Thanatos wrote:
> What if you don't like the idea of other guys oogling her

This isn't her problem it's yours. She should dress to please herself not anyone else. You dress provocatively to get noticed (its good for the ego) and because you like to dress like that as it makes you feel good / confident /sexy.

How strong is your relationship? You need to trust her and cope with your own insecurities.
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:14
Regular
Thanny, you're becoming a controlling ego-maniac. Be careful, my friend, and let her do what the hell she wants.

Within reason ;0)
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:17
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Thanatos wrote:
> What if you don't like the idea of other guys oogling her
>
> This isn't her problem it's yours. She should dress to please
> herself not anyone else. You dress provocatively to get noticed (its
> good for the ego) and because you like to dress like that as it makes
> you feel good / confident /sexy.
>
> How strong is your relationship? You need to trust her and cope with
> your own insecurities.

I know its my problem, I need other people like you, people who I don't really know to tell me this stuff, I'm not completely insecure about it, I know that she will ALWAYS go home with me at the end of the night, our realtionship is very strong and I do trust her. The question I have is why would she want to dress provocatively so that other people will notice her? Surely she should only want dress like that for me in the confines of our house? Otherwise why exactly is she in a relationship with me? That logic would state that I'm being used, correct?
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:18
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Reefer wrote:
> Thanny, you're becoming a controlling ego-maniac. Be careful, my
> friend, and let her do what the hell she wants.
>
> Within reason ;0)

I know that I'm controlling, the ego-maniac thing? You're probably right as well. Easier to say 'fix it' than to actually do it amigo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.