GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halloween is almost here! So ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 00:17
Regular
... get in the spirit with some excellent seasonal costume buffoonery!

[URL]http://www.jesusdressup.com/[/URL]
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:55
Regular
Accept Jesus or burn is your philosophy, Forest. That being the case, anything you type may as well be the scrawlings of a mad man to me.

Tolerance is key, most of my friends are strongly religious - christian and islamic. I never get into arguements with them, despite my believing all religion to be gash. When I do discuss it with them, they are usually civilised affairs. "Holier than thou" is a term that perfectly describes your attitude.

Show me a website anyday where you can dress up a big bang.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:57
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Light wrote:
> In other words, all your previous talk about how Jews consider you a
> Jewish christian was either;
>
> A - A lie
> B - You used the wrong term, and Jews actually consider you a Semetic
> Christian.

Well then, Secret Option C. Jewish in terms of ethnic makeup and common shared beliefs.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Firstly, I don't wish to have this debate in 'your' thread either and
> a more suitable place for it, is the Life forum - I concede. However,
> to assume that I being as you called an 'extremist' would believe
> that all homosexuals and generally everyone who doesn't conform to my
> exact beliefs would for that reason be cast into Hell - is an
> inaccurate viewpoint on my personal theology.

My, we have been swotting up on our big words haven't we...

Could you structure the above paragraph in such a way that you don't look like a small child who is trying to sound cleverer than he actually is please? Thank you so much.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:59
Regular
Could that last paragraph of yours' Light sound anymore embarrased and sneering?
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Light wrote:
> In other words, all your previous talk about how Jews consider you a
> Jewish christian was either;
>
> A - A lie
> B - You used the wrong term, and Jews actually consider you a
> Semetic
> Christian.
>
> Well then, Secret Option C. Jewish in terms of ethnic makeup and
> common shared beliefs.

Ah, so in fact you're not changing your earlier position at all? You're still trying to claim that you're Jewish, despite the fact that to be Jewish, you have to follow the Jewish faith? Right; so you're still a silly little boy trying to make himself feel special. Okay; just so's I know.

Heh. I always enjoy these debates; you lead yourself so neatly into logic traps, and it's dashed good fun watching you tie yourself in linguistic knots in order to claim that any two contradictory statements you've previously made are both correct...
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:04
Regular
Light, have you ever thought for one second to question your theology? Rather than just attacking other people's perhaps 'strong' ideas.
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Could that last paragraph of yours' Light sound anymore
> embarrased and sneering?

Sneering? No; I put an awful lot of lip curl into that sentence.
Embarrassed? Well, I could probably have gotten a lot more embarrassed on your behalf. Anyone who writes;

"-However, to assume that I being as you called an 'extremist' would believe that all homosexuals and generally everyone who doesn't conform to my exact beliefs would for that reason be cast into Hell - is an inaccurate viewpoint on my personal theology"

...clearly view basic puntuation and comma use as sinful.

And that's not to mention the fact that every post you've ever made about homosexuality marks you out as an intolerant extemeist, thus making it a remarkably accurate viewpoint on what you rather laughably term your personal theology.

Also, I thought theology was from God, and anything that sinful man came up with was...well, sinful. Are you now saying that you're allowed to have your own views on God, cos that's in direct contradiction to what you used to say, isn't it?
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:07
Regular
Bonjour everyone

I see the Forest/Light War still rages on...
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Light, have you ever thought for one second to question your
> theology? Rather than just attacking other people's perhaps 'strong'
> ideas.

Yup, I question it all the time. I find it makes my faith stronger.

However, as I don't ram my beliefs down people's throat, or tell them that they're bad people for not believing what I believe, or assume that my faith makes me better than others, and (most importantly) view my faith as a private and personal thing rather than a means by which to control people, I find I have little trouble with any questioning. In fact, unlike you, I welcome it.

Incidentally, you never answered my question; does whatever sordid little cult you belong to have a website? Or an address where I can write to for further information? Or are you just going to have to admit that you don't belong to a church and all the religious rubbish you post is nothing more than something that only exists in your own head?
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Bonjour everyone
>
> I see the Forest/Light War still rages on...

Mate, you have no idea; it has done since he tried to lecture everyone on how bad they are and how utterly wonderful he is...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.