GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halloween is almost here! So ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 00:17
Regular
... get in the spirit with some excellent seasonal costume buffoonery!

[URL]http://www.jesusdressup.com/[/URL]
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

>
> Light, until you learn the theological and ethnic possibility of
> being a Hebrew Christian - then you'll never understand the concept.

Ah, so you've changed your tune now; now you're a Hebrew Christian? A Semetic Christian in other words? That's entirely possible. Nice to see you've accepted the theological impossibility of being simultaneously Jewish and Christian. Of course, it seems you've got the knack of simultaneously being a whining little coward, and a prissy little windbag so well done to you for resolving at least one dichotomy.

Incidentally, I did ask you to explain your version of the concept, but you stopped responding to my posts asking for further clarification. I'm sure I don't know why you got cold feet...
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:40
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Firstly, I don't wish to have this debate in 'your' thread either and a more suitable place for it, is the Life forum - I concede. However, to assume that I being as you called an 'extremist' would believe that all homosexuals and generally everyone who doesn't conform to my exact beliefs would for that reason be cast into Hell - is an inaccurate viewpoint on my personal theology.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What if Brian Clough was actually gay?
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:43
Regular
Light wrote:
> Incidentally, I did ask you to explain your version of the concept,
> but you stopped responding to my posts asking for further
> clarification. I'm sure I don't know why you got cold feet...

Not a case of cold feet, as you might have jumped to the assumption of. I don't follow the Old Law of Moses day (except the Ten commandments) - NO. However, my viewpoint is that the Jewish people have got the wrong end of the stick by not accepting Jesus Christ as personal Saviour of the Jewish people - who is, who I believe, THEIR Messiah. The continuation of Jewish prophecy was in Our Lord Jesus Christ, hence the roots of Semitism in Christianity. With myself being Hebrew in ethnic make-up; the term Hebrew Christian seems more than a fitting description.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> What if Brian Clough was actually gay?

As he has a son, Nigel - great footballer and manager that he is - I somehow doubt he was.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I knew that. But what if he had been?

(Btw, I was a Forest Fan - non religious sense obviously - and I respect Clough muchly, although him being secretly gay or whatever should in fact MAKE NO difference to the person. Like any homosexual actually, FF)
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:49
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I have to disagree the Mr Forest fan. I am a Liverpool fan & as Nigel play for us for a while I can say he was not a good footballer. As a manager he is a lot better, but still kno-where near his old man.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Actually, I agree.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> Not a case of cold feet, as you might have jumped to the assumption
> of.

Yeah, well; your failure to respond in any of the three active threads about your religious mania whilst you continued to post in other threads sorta led to that assumption...

> I don't follow the Old Law of Moses day (except the Ten
> commandments) - NO. However, my viewpoint is that the Jewish people
> have got the wrong end of the stick by not accepting Jesus Christ as
> personal Saviour of the Jewish people - who is, who I believe, THEIR
> Messiah. The continuation of Jewish prophecy was in Our Lord Jesus
> Christ, hence the roots of Semitism in Christianity. With myself
> being Hebrew in ethnic make-up; the term Hebrew Christian seems more
> than a fitting description.

In other words, all your previous talk about how Jews consider you a Jewish christian was either;

A - A lie
B - You used the wrong term, and Jews actually consider you a Semetic Christian.

Oh, and not to mention the fact that you're now accepting your error, but doing so in a way where you're implying you were never wrong in the first place. Nice. Thank you for belatedly admitting that. It only took you 8 months.

And all that is before I even begin to comment on your colossal arrogance in dismissing the entire Jewish faith for not accepting Jesus Christ as their saviour...tell me, does whatever cult you attend have a website so that I can have something to read when I need to cheer myself up?
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:54
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
What that Nigel was a great footballer?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.