GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halloween is almost here! So ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 00:17
Regular
... get in the spirit with some excellent seasonal costume buffoonery!

[URL]http://www.jesusdressup.com/[/URL]
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:40
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
maybe you should stick to your "Life" discussions light. The offence was the "lets bring the Anti-christian sentiment back this haloween.
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:41
Regular
Azul didn't get warned he got banned. Forest Fan if you did all those things at the same time maybe you would have been banned. You did break a lot of the rules but I think they find posting offensive material that could get them in trouble a little more serious.

Azul posted the link, knew that it had been done before and the previous person was banned for it, but continued to post more and more threads with the link, one even in the staff forum. So basically challenging the staffies to either warn him or ban him.

Personally though the link was funny it was very stupid of him to carry on and push them to ban him.

The End.
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Forest's religious wailing annoys me to the point of blood bubbles popping through my nostrils. I've got all the time in the world for soul101 being as how he seems to have a little humility; if he's offended, then fair enough and I'd hope he registers his offence. But Forest seems to think that the whole world revolves around him, and if no-one shares his offence then it's clearly a part of a deep conspiracy. Because, y'know, it couldn't be that he's simply being an oversensitive and egocentric little bowl of dried and crusting manfat, oh nononononono....
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
soul101 wrote:
> maybe you should stick to your "Life" discussions light. The
> offence was the "lets bring the Anti-christian sentiment back
> this haloween.

How is it anti-christian? Point to the passage in the Bible where it says you're not allowed to have a laugh using biblical imagery.
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:48
Regular
I'm staying out of this :S
Mon 04/10/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Light wrote:
> How is it anti-christian? Point to the passage in the Bible where it
> says you're not allowed to have a laugh using biblical imagery.

Right here, Jezebel 3:16.
Tue 05/10/04 at 10:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
English_Bloke wrote:

> Right here, Jezebel 3:16.

Hmm...is that the passage that says "Thou shalt express thine joy of life by being a sour faced and humourless scrotal wrinkle, verily shalt thine disapprove of anything that is found funny by the masses"?
Tue 05/10/04 at 11:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't think many people are actively hating the Christian faith on that website.......

It's more like making a joke about something a little bit touchy, and people saying it's bad taste simply because it has 'something' to do with something they're uncomfortable about - never mind something actually specificly offensive.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:32
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Light wrote:
> But this...this is just an amusing little site. Tell me, what is so
> offensive about it? Blasphemy? Well, claiming to be both Jewish and
> Christian at the same time is rather blasphemous, what with it being
> a theological impossibility.

Light, until you learn the theological and ethnic possibility of being a Hebrew Christian - then you'll never understand the concept.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:37
Regular
'Scuse me Forest, but although this link was just a bit of harmless fun, I see it to be no more offensive to your beliefs, than you insinuating that I am going to burn in hell, along with the entire homosexual population and anyone who in any way deviates from your extremist beliefs.

Go peddle crazy somewhere else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.