GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is my life worth living?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
After seeing the link Azul posted earlier ([URL]http://history.cookiethievery.com/041904/[/URL]), I began to think about my own life, began to assess what I'd achieved. Sure I've got good grades in school and a few close friends, but that's it.

Everything I do is so routine now - go to school, do homework, play guitar, go online, sleep, school, homework...etc and it bores the hell out of me.

I mean, the guy in that link is getting blown by a Dolphin and I've never even been blown by a girl. Everyone else seems to have achieved so much more in their personal lives than me. I have nothing. Nothing to show for 17 years of life apart from a few pieces of paper - no great experiences, no memorable nights, no exciting stories to tell people I meet. Nope, when I meet someone I just sit in silence because I have nothing to say, mainly because there's nothing to tell them. I'm such a waster.

Anyway, I figure since I don't contribute to society in any way, it's best for me to take my leave of it. I've wasted 17 years so I might as well not put myself through the pain of another few dozen.

Goodbye.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Good God what a depressing topic.

You're at the age where you think your life is crap. Wait a few years, you will then look back and think, "hey, it was a little dull, but I've got loads of time ahead anyway".

Go knock one off and then look at the clouds. Life aint so bad.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Yawn.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
Yes memo, that was very 'Paradox' like.

Shame on those who fell for this.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ahahahahahahaha.

You chumps.
I even gave myself advice!
Sun 03/10/04 at 02:09
Holy shiz, you lot really need to read between the lines. gaybys (Memo) is taking the p!ss; he's not serious on this post.
Sun 03/10/04 at 02:08
Regular
"cachoo"
Wow. 17 is the most weirdest age. I think it's like a turning point in your head and you do start thinking some crazy new stuff. Image, life, future, past, etcetc. You're probs doing too much thinking (which i just realised has been said already..) ;)

oh.. and learn to lie. Lying is so much fun. Tell people you've jumped out of a plane and stuff. Or killed someone.
You'll feel even worse because it hasn't actually happened, but at least it makes conversation.
Sun 03/10/04 at 02:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Yawn.

If only...
Sun 03/10/04 at 01:43
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Well, you could end it...but its really not a good idea. For starters, you'd be lying (anyone would) if they were to say that nobody would miss them. Maybe a tramp who's had enough of drinking and sleeping rough, who knows nobody...maybe him, but not many others.

I remember being 17 once, sounds like I had a better time (though I can't admit to having oral sex from a dolphin). Everyone has good times and bad times, to make it better you need to do something to change the way you're living it, thinking too much is bad =P

Other than that I don't know what else to add. Really hoping it was a genuine post in a way, or I look pretty foolish about now =P
Sun 03/10/04 at 00:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
you're 17 dude, you have LOADS of time to get memorable nights, exciting stories (and one of those 2 is bound to include being blown at some point, by a girl, dolphin or otherwise :) )

honestly, 17 is nothing, i'm 24 and i've crammed more into my years since leaving school than a lot of people and less than others and have no intention of changing this for a good few years yet. it's all in your head mate, trust me. 17 is about finding who you are at that point and being that person, but don't feel bad just because your friends seem to be living more at the moment, you'll overtake them. look at it this way, you're not even old enough to get into pubs/clubs yet (although i'm sure you do ;) ), technically you're not even an adult yet (not trying to be patronising, just saying, "technically") so just get on and live life and go where it takes you. enjoy being free and more than anything, enjoy not being old enough to be tried as an adult ;)
Sun 03/10/04 at 00:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anonymous wrote:
> Long time no see Lou Role...

Funnily enough I've taken some of my own advice, and started to go out more. However, tonight I have no money cos I bought a new phone today, a few DVD's and a game yesterday. So unfortunetly it's a night sat at my PC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.