GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is my life worth living?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
After seeing the link Azul posted earlier ([URL]http://history.cookiethievery.com/041904/[/URL]), I began to think about my own life, began to assess what I'd achieved. Sure I've got good grades in school and a few close friends, but that's it.

Everything I do is so routine now - go to school, do homework, play guitar, go online, sleep, school, homework...etc and it bores the hell out of me.

I mean, the guy in that link is getting blown by a Dolphin and I've never even been blown by a girl. Everyone else seems to have achieved so much more in their personal lives than me. I have nothing. Nothing to show for 17 years of life apart from a few pieces of paper - no great experiences, no memorable nights, no exciting stories to tell people I meet. Nope, when I meet someone I just sit in silence because I have nothing to say, mainly because there's nothing to tell them. I'm such a waster.

Anyway, I figure since I don't contribute to society in any way, it's best for me to take my leave of it. I've wasted 17 years so I might as well not put myself through the pain of another few dozen.

Goodbye.
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
True.
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Memorandum! wrote:
> I played a joke on the forum. Do you see?

No, they won't. Because they're idiots. The whole bloody lot of them.
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Then there's the whole "the guy in that link is getting blown by a Dolphin and I've never even been blown by a girl" thing.

A few people realised it wasn't serious.
Sadly, the majority didn't.

And it was a joke.
I played a joke on the forum. Do you see?
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Chad Niga wrote:
> you say it was a joke

Right, sorry, but you're a retard.
He started the whole thing saying, "After seeing the link Azul posted earlier (Click Here)...", which lead to the dolphin thing.
He blamed this for triggering him "thinking about [his] own life, beginning to assess what [he'd] achieved".

You're telling me that, in all seriousness, that could trigger such a thing?

Are you sure?
Oh deary me.
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
To be honest, you say it was a joke, yet only you and maybe your boyfriend azul are laughing. You would of been better calling it a 'test'.

Yawn.
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> A very helpful website that has probably helped hundreds of people
> like yourself.
>
> [URL]http://www.ewav.com/oldwebsitefiles/suicide.html[/URL]
>
> These sites are being banned now aren't they?

For what? Outrageous comedy value?
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Mystique wrote:
> A very helpful website that has probably helped hundreds of people
> like yourself.
>
> [URL]http://www.ewav.com/oldwebsitefiles/suicide.html[/URL]

These sites are being banned now aren't they?
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well this site seems to be filed with depressed children. And my advice was top-notch.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:05
Regular
'Twas an evil deed from you Memo.

Actually, I can't believe how many fell for this.

Maybe you should publish a book :)
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It was a joke, Bloke. A JOKE.

I just wanted to see how many people would fall for it.
The answer was: far too many.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.