GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hero"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 20:04
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Desperate to see this but not had the time.

Could somebody please give me a good description or brief overview of the story and compare it to other martial arts films...
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*nods*
I thought so.

You're one of them, battering innocent bottle-lobbing protestors and then laughing in the van on the way home, before jumping out to pound on some gay darkies. I've read things, I know the score.

I've got my righteously indignant eye on you Teen-Cop, don't think you'll get away with your bully-boy tactics on my manor, just because you enforce "The Law", 'cos lemme tell you sonny-jim, the only law I recognise is the law of Me World.

So there.
And now I'm going to bed, to dream about doing crimes!
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What? Hand on that bibel thing.

"I swear to tell the...um...what I say happened. Yeah, that will do"
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah yeah, and we all know how trustworthy a coppa's statement can be, aye Mr Conlan? Aye?
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It was me that said it first! ME! Tim will tell you!
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:26
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
"bloke from The Streets"

I've never noticed that before..
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:22
Regular
Well I don't know what that snazzy spazzy's been telling, but I -never- go far on a first date. So off with your camera, shoo.
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'll be the chaperone and get in for free.
They'll be like "No angry bearded fella, you pay like everyone else" and I'll be like "Look, this one cries a lot and writes poems about kittens and kissing flowers, and this one is that bloke from The Streets, but he's really tired and stuff"
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Can I come along? You wont know I'm there. I wont make a sound...other then the whirr of my video camera...for blackmail purposes only. Dirty minded people.
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:19
Regular
Aw shush now, you'll make me blush.
Mon 04/10/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Aww, Tim and Grixs' first date and YOU have to make jokes. It's sweet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.