GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kidman vs London"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 10:03
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
We all know that Billy kidman and Paul London shocked the world, when they defeated the Dudley's for the Tag Team belts and soon established themselves as a brilliant tag team in the WWE. They defeated teams every week to keep on to the gold but when Chavo Guererro was knocked out with a Shooting Star Press it soon all changed.
In a tag match vs Kenzo Suzuki and Dupree the young pair of cruiserweights had the match won with kidman on the top turnbuckle about to deliver the shooting star press, but afraid to cause another injury Kidman walked out on the match leaving Paul London easy prey for the Challengers.
Since losing the belts London has tried to confront Billy about why he keeps quitting, Kidman keeps shutting him out.
On the Smackdown 5th Anniversary the pair were scheduled to fight, Kidman once again walked out leaving London fight United States Champion Booker T.
At No Mercy it will be Kidman vs London, if Kidman walks from this one he will be fired! Who do you think will win this match, will Kidman have the guts to perform the Shooting star Press?
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:07
Regular
London for teh win! :0D
Sun 26/09/04 at 18:09
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
London should win and then get the cruiserweight title, spike has to be the worst champ i could possibley think of
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
London; he should give Kidman payback on this occasion.
Sun 26/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'd rather see the 450 Splash. :D If both were hit in the match, that would be awesome.
Sun 26/09/04 at 15:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
be sweet if london hits one on kidman for the win
Sun 26/09/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
London definately deserves a push. I'm not sure who will win the match though. It could go either way, although I'm guessing Kidman will hit the Shooting Star Press at some point in the match.
Sun 26/09/04 at 13:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i doubt kidman will walk away again, he'll do the match.
i still want London to win though, he's an awsome talent and deserves the push.
Sun 26/09/04 at 11:04
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
nice post..what site you nick it off?
anyways i want london to win.
Sun 26/09/04 at 10:03
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
We all know that Billy kidman and Paul London shocked the world, when they defeated the Dudley's for the Tag Team belts and soon established themselves as a brilliant tag team in the WWE. They defeated teams every week to keep on to the gold but when Chavo Guererro was knocked out with a Shooting Star Press it soon all changed.
In a tag match vs Kenzo Suzuki and Dupree the young pair of cruiserweights had the match won with kidman on the top turnbuckle about to deliver the shooting star press, but afraid to cause another injury Kidman walked out on the match leaving Paul London easy prey for the Challengers.
Since losing the belts London has tried to confront Billy about why he keeps quitting, Kidman keeps shutting him out.
On the Smackdown 5th Anniversary the pair were scheduled to fight, Kidman once again walked out leaving London fight United States Champion Booker T.
At No Mercy it will be Kidman vs London, if Kidman walks from this one he will be fired! Who do you think will win this match, will Kidman have the guts to perform the Shooting star Press?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.