GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kidman vs London"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 10:03
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
We all know that Billy kidman and Paul London shocked the world, when they defeated the Dudley's for the Tag Team belts and soon established themselves as a brilliant tag team in the WWE. They defeated teams every week to keep on to the gold but when Chavo Guererro was knocked out with a Shooting Star Press it soon all changed.
In a tag match vs Kenzo Suzuki and Dupree the young pair of cruiserweights had the match won with kidman on the top turnbuckle about to deliver the shooting star press, but afraid to cause another injury Kidman walked out on the match leaving Paul London easy prey for the Challengers.
Since losing the belts London has tried to confront Billy about why he keeps quitting, Kidman keeps shutting him out.
On the Smackdown 5th Anniversary the pair were scheduled to fight, Kidman once again walked out leaving London fight United States Champion Booker T.
At No Mercy it will be Kidman vs London, if Kidman walks from this one he will be fired! Who do you think will win this match, will Kidman have the guts to perform the Shooting star Press?
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:15
"RAPPERS DO!"
Grandprix wrote:
> About Pokemon? I'm not a fan of Pokemon.
>
> General Chat is a VERY unforgiving place if you use text typing. I've
> found it better to learn off the more polite ones, find a place that
> you are comfortable in and then branch out. Also, don't fight back
> because they are relentless. They'll drive anyone away.

OK thanks for the advice
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
About Pokemon? I'm not a fan of Pokemon.

General Chat is a VERY unforgiving place if you use text typing. I've found it better to learn off the more polite ones, find a place that you are comfortable in and then branch out. Also, don't fight back because they are relentless. They'll drive anyone away.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:07
"RAPPERS DO!"
oh and can i ask you to do a favor please,can you go into the general chat forum and go to the topic started by me and read the messages plz?ill really appreciate it
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, I gave up hanging out in the street a long time ago. I'm 23, so it's intelligent discussions over coffee and complaining about kids for me. :D
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:04
"RAPPERS DO!"
Grandprix wrote:
> King of the Ring, a word of advice. You don't mind a bit of advice, do
> you? Could you please use full words and proper grammar. That applies
> to anyone else using text talk and shortened words.
>
> I'd like for all of you to stick around and I find full words easier
> to read. This a forum of debate and text typing just isn't easy to
> read and really damages the message you are trying to get across.
>
> Thanks.

ok but u gotta learn the street language u knows wot im sayin matey
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
King of the Ring, a word of advice. You don't mind a bit of advice, do you? Could you please use full words and proper grammar. That applies to anyone else using text talk and shortened words.

I'd like for all of you to stick around and I find full words easier to read. This a forum of debate and text typing just isn't easy to read and really damages the message you are trying to get across.

Thanks.
Tue 28/09/04 at 20:28
"RAPPERS DO!"
well atleast sum1 agreas wid me :D
Tue 28/09/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ah, I see what you mean now. It's just like Kidman said on Smackdown. At first, I thought that you were just calling everyone animals for no apparent reason. :D
Tue 28/09/04 at 20:17
"RAPPERS DO!"
Jae wrote:
> king of the ring wrote:
> u must know y?i meen if u read the messages no1 likes kidman coz
> there all animals and im with kidman
>
> Nope. I'm not sure why. I think that the match could go either way. I
> can see reasons for both wrestlers winning it but I've got a feeling
> that Kidman will. :S
>
> Oh, and what does not liking Kidman have to do with being an animal?
> :D

soz i ment bloodthirsty animals
Tue 28/09/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
king of the ring wrote:
> u must know y?i meen if u read the messages no1 likes kidman coz
> there all animals and im with kidman

Nope. I'm not sure why. I think that the match could go either way. I can see reasons for both wrestlers winning it but I've got a feeling that Kidman will. :S

Oh, and what does not liking Kidman have to do with being an animal? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.