GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kidman vs London"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 10:03
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
We all know that Billy kidman and Paul London shocked the world, when they defeated the Dudley's for the Tag Team belts and soon established themselves as a brilliant tag team in the WWE. They defeated teams every week to keep on to the gold but when Chavo Guererro was knocked out with a Shooting Star Press it soon all changed.
In a tag match vs Kenzo Suzuki and Dupree the young pair of cruiserweights had the match won with kidman on the top turnbuckle about to deliver the shooting star press, but afraid to cause another injury Kidman walked out on the match leaving Paul London easy prey for the Challengers.
Since losing the belts London has tried to confront Billy about why he keeps quitting, Kidman keeps shutting him out.
On the Smackdown 5th Anniversary the pair were scheduled to fight, Kidman once again walked out leaving London fight United States Champion Booker T.
At No Mercy it will be Kidman vs London, if Kidman walks from this one he will be fired! Who do you think will win this match, will Kidman have the guts to perform the Shooting star Press?
Tue 28/09/04 at 20:09
"RAPPERS DO!"
Jae wrote:
> Nah, whilst London deserves to win, I'm guessing Kidman will win it. I
> don't really know why. :D

u must know y?i meen if u read the messages no1 likes kidman coz there all animals and im with kidman
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Nah, whilst London deserves to win, I'm guessing Kidman will win it. I don't really know why. :D
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:53
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Really i reckon London will win because despite the fact i want Kidman to beat him Chavo Guererro may come back to haunt him
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
king of the ring wrote:
> Next time u might want to study my message and study ur spelling but i
> mean its true,he doesnt want to SEARIOUSLY injure another WWE
> superstar i mean if u werer in a match and u nearly killed sum1 be4
> then would u try to kill ur opponent or walk away,id rather be hated
> and walk away than get arrested

Dude, you might want to "study" your spelling too cause there's quite a few mistakes in that message.
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:14
"RAPPERS DO!"
Next time u might want to study my message and study ur spelling but i mean its true,he doesnt want to SEARIOUSLY injure another WWE superstar i mean if u werer in a match and u nearly killed sum1 be4 then would u try to kill ur opponent or walk away,id rather be hated and walk away than get arrested
Tue 28/09/04 at 00:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i've said it before and i'll say it again:

king of the ring
"chump"

Cong is right, this was FAR too soon to break them up. at least let them chase the belts, 1 loss and they're over?? c'mon...
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:32
"RAPPERS DO!"
i want kidman to win and u cant blame him for walking away i meen wen he hit the shooting star presson chavo,he seriously injured him and i guess he doesnt want to hit it again incase he hits it even worse i meen he doesnt want to be guilty of killing sum1 cdoz of the fans.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:51
Regular
"..."
The bottom line is, Kidman and London made a great Tag Team, didn't look thrown together like Dupree ad Suzuki and on a brand where the Tag Team talent is more scant than water in the desert, this was too soon to break them up.

I remember a time when Tag Teams were together for years before breaking up. In some cases for the entirity of their careers. Nowdays the WWE breaks up Tag Teams far too easily, to the point where it doesn't mean anything anymore.
Sun 26/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Simply British"
Kidman is going to kick ass, he's just playing the story along.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
London for the win just for the fact the WWE can't afford to lose another crusierweight to the Shooting Star Crash

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.