GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kidman vs London"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 10:03
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
We all know that Billy kidman and Paul London shocked the world, when they defeated the Dudley's for the Tag Team belts and soon established themselves as a brilliant tag team in the WWE. They defeated teams every week to keep on to the gold but when Chavo Guererro was knocked out with a Shooting Star Press it soon all changed.
In a tag match vs Kenzo Suzuki and Dupree the young pair of cruiserweights had the match won with kidman on the top turnbuckle about to deliver the shooting star press, but afraid to cause another injury Kidman walked out on the match leaving Paul London easy prey for the Challengers.
Since losing the belts London has tried to confront Billy about why he keeps quitting, Kidman keeps shutting him out.
On the Smackdown 5th Anniversary the pair were scheduled to fight, Kidman once again walked out leaving London fight United States Champion Booker T.
At No Mercy it will be Kidman vs London, if Kidman walks from this one he will be fired! Who do you think will win this match, will Kidman have the guts to perform the Shooting star Press?
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:55
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Grandprix wrote:
> (_B-(I) wrote:
> GP, I need help...Lime green or lilac?
>
> It depends. What occasion is it for? :)
>
> Semi-formal. Obviously.

Me. Still logged in. As Lucy. Obviously.

Back to the topic though, London is so smooth and inch perfect, he makes even a relatively good worker like Kidman look sloppy.
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Grandprix wrote:
> (_B-(I) wrote:
>
> It depends. What occasion is it for? :)

Semi-formal. Obviously.
Mon 04/10/04 at 10:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
well, no chavo interference, but a good solid match.
high points for me were Londons 2nd rope moonsault from the inside to the outside and the obvious SSP spots.

ok, so Kidman got the win, but for my money Londons SSP was a LOT better. i may be a little biased as i'm a big London fan, but when kidman hit it, he overshot slightly and nailed london in the ribs with his knees, whereas londons was perfect. still, i doubt this feud is over so we'll see where it goes.

push london! :)
Wed 29/09/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
(_B-(I) wrote:

With your hips i would have to say lilac. as lime would enhance yuor beer belly
Wed 29/09/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'd go for the Lilac, often more understated and alot more mellow.
Wed 29/09/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
(_B-(I) wrote:

It depends. What occasion is it for? :)
Wed 29/09/04 at 12:39
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> That's fine. I'm always here to help. If you want help, just let me
> know. I'm usually about here so just leave a message in perhaps the
> WWE Longest Thread and I'll try and help.

GP, I need help...Lime green or lilac?
Wed 29/09/04 at 09:22
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Very_Metal wrote:
> I hope London wins, and does anyone else think Chavo may interfere?

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm guessing that Kidman will probably get the win and might be attacked by Chavo after the match. I can't see any other way it working properly...
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Grandprix wrote:
> Heh, I gave up hanging out in the street a long time ago. I'm 23, so
> it's intelligent discussions over coffee and complaining about kids
> for me. :D

:D
i'm glad it's not just me :)

I hope London wins, and does anyone else think Chavo may interfere?
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That's fine. I'm always here to help. If you want help, just let me know. I'm usually about here so just leave a message in perhaps the WWE Longest Thread and I'll try and help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.