GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wars - who is the best?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/09/04 at 16:39
Regular
I couldn't think up a title so I used the example provided.

Umm. So, is Console Wars a contest of some kind? Do I have to console people?

Alright, here goes: There, there. Turn that frown upside down.

Do I win a prize?
Mon 27/09/04 at 21:44
Regular
Hannard, you forgot to read the topic, and so just made yourself look like an idiot.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Braaains"
I have no idea which is best. But I do know that the pic used to advertise SR's Yamada DVD player looks like a sure candidate for Viz's 'Up The Ar*e Corner' column..

[URL]http://62.249.232.160/flipster/yamada-dvd.jpg[/URL]
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:35
"period drama"
I apologise if even my using it as an example caused you any emotional distress. Observe:

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

wow
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:33
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> No, the internet way of saying you're gay is "omg111wtf
> benderz!11 lolpoofftah!1111 gayboi bender fase!111 lololololol!"

Oh, I've heard that a lot here already. The 'Bender Fase' bit at the end really got to me, y'know? Broke my heart that people would still say such a thing.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
I edited it a bit to make it more harrowing. Shame that it's all a load of bull****, eh? I always forget to set the VCR whenever that bloody ep comes on...
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
gaybys wrote:
> The first one demonstrated what would happen to anyone who challenged
> me, but I decided it was just TOO harsh an image to post on the
> forum, so I changed it.

I thought it was an interesting educational insight into the anatomical complexities of the stickman.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What a moving story.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:26
Regular
I have never seen that episode, even though it's supposed to be one of the best episodes evar.

The reason for this is slightly odd:

I want something to live for. I want something to wake up to. I want that feeling of 'I'm gonna watch a great NEW never-before-seen Buffy episode today' everyday - and I get it, by leaving that episode on top of my VCR, collecting dust. I know my life will sag once I've seen all the episodes. Everyday I tell myself I'll watch it today, but everyday I choose not to.

For tomorrow the sun shall rise...and who knows what the tide will bring?
Knowing it lies there gives me hope, hope in my search.

My search for Freedom.

*wipes a tear*
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:25
"period drama"
5{
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
>
> How all the regs try to stake their claim on this JAT when, despite
> all they assume of newcomers, he obviously pwns them all.
>
> I 'pwns' them all?
>
>
> Is that like an internet way of saying I'm gay?

No, the internet way of saying you're gay is "omg111wtf benderz!11 lolpoofftah!1111 gayboi bender fase!111 lololololol!" or something to that extent.

pwns ... old forum joke.
So old, I can't remember where from.
owns

SO
You're obviously far > than any of the crimpleclits that tried to insult you or whatever they're trying to do. It's rather amusing.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The first one demonstrated what would happen to anyone who challenged me, but I decided it was just TOO harsh an image to post on the forum, so I changed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.