GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sporting injuries"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/09/04 at 11:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
has anyone ever torn a muscle or cracked a bone??

i'm fairly sure i've done one or the other (more than likely the muscle) and i was wondering if anyone knew how long they take to heal?
because i did this about 2 weeks ago and it still hurts. If it persists then i'll go to the doctors, but wanted to see if anyone knew anything that could help before i did that...
Thu 23/09/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Afternoon wrote:
> dante son of sparda wrote:
> Yea and he probably got alot of time off!
> I got one day off
>
>
> and I'm not a loon :(

Haha, nah I didn't say you are, I just said that not working for SR could make you go insane or at the worst, try and commit suicide and if you failed then you would be taken to a looney bin for trying to commit suicide :P
Thu 23/09/04 at 17:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
damn straight :)
Thu 23/09/04 at 17:15
Regular
You big brave soldier.
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:56
Regular
"you've got a beard"
2 to 3 MONTHS?!?!?!?! :S

oh dude, i hope i'm not out that long.
actually, i refuse to be out that long, i'll just tape up and go a little easier than usual....
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Colourless"
I tore my groin. Didn't play again for about 2/3 months.
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
absolutely.
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:01
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ouch. Well its a hazard of the sport i guess.
Thu 23/09/04 at 15:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> VM did you do it in you know what?

yiiiiiip... a Majistral Cradle and the guy didn't tuck his head, BAM! straight up into the rib cage...
then i felt it twang a few nights later so i'm baffled as to whether it's a muscle or bone problem... hopefully find out tomorrow.
Thu 23/09/04 at 15:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've broken a fair few fingers playing rugby, the worst being when I shattered my left ring finger into three pieces and had to have the bone fixed together by two titanium screws which are still in place.
Thu 23/09/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Freeola Support"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> Yea and he probably got alot of time off!
I got one day off

and I'm not a loon :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.