GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Chocolate give you spots??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/09/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
My sister says that it doesnt, and has no effect. But whenever i some chocolate, like an easter egg, just straight chocolate, i get spots and i dont think it's just a coinsedence because i usually dont get them otherwise.

I had a look on google, and i scanned over some sites, and its a bit 50:50.

What would you say?
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:31
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> You need to have reached puberty.

:0D
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:31
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> you are wrong. very.
>
> It's milk you baffoons.

That's true, but also:
No, what pb said was true, if you sweat, and your face is dirty, dirt gets trapped in the pores and they become big ass spot things.
However, even if you eat/drink a lot of dairy products, if you go intoa sauna, or shove your face above thkettle whislt it's boiling until your face sweats, tehn you wash it all off and put something that dries out the skin on it, you can get rid of them.

But the dairy product thing would explain why my spots reappeared as soon as I got back from my holiday - I wouldn't take the milk in the US because it was really rotten and stuff.

Bah, black coffee from now on....
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Greg - "You can milk anything with nipples."

Father - "I've got nipples Greg. Can you milk me?"

Meet the Parents.
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You need to have reached puberty.
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I drink loads of milk and eat a fair amount of choc and I dont get any spots...woo-hoo
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:27
"possibly impossible"
mikelar wrote:
> you are wrong. very.
>
> It's milk you baffoons.

Can you milk a baffoon?
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
pb wrote:
> But I could be wrong...

And I think you are. I have been told the face steams to open and clean the pores is a good thing...I understand what you mean though. The more open pores the more room for dirt...Meh? What do I care?
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Selected"
It was funny when I said about of your ass cheeks.
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It appears that getting spots is the same as living longer, it doesn't give a damn if you follow all that crap in the paper about "How to Live to a Hundred", it all ultimately depends on which part of the gene pool you are from.
Mon 20/09/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Selected"
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.