GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Complete spastics live on the news right now!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pro-Hunt campaigners. For a start, it's a barbaric sport, causing unneccessary suffering to cut ickle foxes. And now it turns out the people that support can only express their opinions through violence. The reporter trying to interview people with blood running down their faces has to compete with mongoloids running up to the camera shouting "It suuuuucks!!!" in their finest mongol tones. Complete dickwads, in my opinion - just waiting for the Police to set the alsations on them, see how they like it.
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:41
Regular
That's just it though, they encourage foxes to live on their land, so that they can be hunted down, and come on if foxes cant live in the wild and fields than where can they go?

I'm against all sports that involve killing.
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Silent Thunder mashed the keypad:
> stuff

So the reason to keep hunting is because there will be some unwanted dogs and "a flood of unwanted horses"? Which you claim will most likely be put down? Which would make your reason for being pro-hunting... animal cruelty?

Mmm, irony is delicious when served with sarcasm.

It's a funny image though, of all these dressed up toffs in their hunt uniforms, hanging around on street corners because there's nothing else to do. "They took away our livelihoods." Boo hoo, take up stamp collecting.

"They took away our right to kill foxes, so let's go kill the dogs and horses we aren't using any more."
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:42
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Foxes really aren't that difficult to control. We have a lot of them around here, but they're naturally afraid, so good security and good fencing should keep foxes away from your land.
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Exactly. If the excuse for doing it is that it controls the fox population, why is it only posh sods with plums in their mouths that do it? And why the gnarly uniform?

Also, the "spastics" of my title are the ones that were throwing stuff at the Police, when it was meant to be a peaceful protest.
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:48
Regular
Like those anti-hunting video footage of farmers encouraging foxes to live on their land. If they dont want foxes than why help them survive espcially through seasons that they usually find hard. Help the foxes, kill the foes, help the foxes, kill the foxes. Keeping control of fox numbers is ridiculous. They have as much right to the countryside as anyone. Infact I would be very pleased to have a fox cub kill pigeons in my back garden.
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm against fox hunting. The only reason I can see anyone being pro is the amount of dogs that'll get put down...
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll say it again: let the Police release some dogs into that crowd, and see how the hunters become the hunted!
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
mattributé wrote:
> I'm against fox hunting. The only reason I can see anyone being pro is
> the amount of dogs that'll get put down...

The only reason anyone is against it is because they're selfish, arrogant and spoilt. It's probably the only time in their lives that money can't help them out, so they're having to encite violence.
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Why fox hunt when we have computer games?

It'll only be a matter of time before we get MS FoxHunt Sim.
Wed 15/09/04 at 17:58
Regular
I can picture a violent protest right now.

*Posh voice* "We don't want Fox-hunting banned/want it unbanned (I've no idea what it is at the moment)"
Copper: "Nae chance"
*Posh voice* "Then we will hit you with our polo sticks and croquet balls"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.